Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I slept really hard on KITH x Rugrats and I figure I'm pretty much done for. If anyone could point me in a direction close to retail for small sized apparel I would appreciate it. Grailed / eBay aren't cutting it.

Friend got tracking for his 4 pairs (1 non UB) and weight is only 7lbs. My one pair is 3lbs.. looks like only 2 shoes? Wonder if they only sent the 2 different ones

I slept really hard on KITH x Rugrats and I figure I'm pretty much done for. If anyone could point me in a direction close to retail for small sized apparel I would appreciate it. Grailed / eBay aren't cutting it.

Whelp thats your options really. Gotta just message people until you get a price you're comfortable with

or yall can wait a year and Ruze gonna have 20x FSR with 2017 tags 
grin.gif

Anyone know if DHL has a my choice equivalent?
I use the Aftership app on iPhone. It will monitor almost every courier. Makes it a lot easier than switching from courier app to courier app. Plus it's free. 

Last edited:
View media item 2272373

I use the Aftership app on iPhone. It will monitor almost every courier. Makes it a lot easier than switching from courier app to courier app. Plus it's free. 

I believe so. I always get text messages when I have something incoming from DHL. They text you links for tracking and signature release, hold, etc.
I mean more for something that will tell me a label was created before I get shipping emails

I believe so. I always get text messages when I have something incoming from DHL. They text you links for tracking and signature release, hold, etc.
I mean more for something that will tell me a label was created before I get shipping emails
Gotcha. My bad. Not sure then. I'll leave that for one of the courier gurus. 

Last edited:

As far as I know, no.

I got my shipping conf to Toronto so sit tight if you haven't. yOu'll get it!

Last edited:
My package just departed from its destination. I might get these in tomorrow, that'll be the fastest shipping ever from Kith.

already seeing pairs for $500.

Lots of folks holding out til the 31st. Hopefully prices dip to $400

Haven't gotten shipping on either of my two orders... was within the first 1000 to checkout. Really cute.

With resale as heavy as it is right now. Keithmas ain't letting no UB restock happen.....

Other stuff though hopefully

Last edited by a moderator:
gave in and copped a pair for 490... The scarcity of the worldwide release had me worried... Used my ruze refund so its all good:\  gonna see when they come in but may try and trade some stuff to get a double.. Top 3 shoe of the year for me

thats a good price. anything under 5 is good I think. prices just keep dropping right now though. but yeah, trust us when we say you really had no chance on the worldwide release.

that coke collab looks dope. Im already in on that hoodie. Man I have wayyy too many hoodies :smh:
but just so im clear. pepsi >>>>>>>> coke.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if the adidas consortium response trail boost run TTS?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom