Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

They just did an online auction for super greens, where they raised a lot of money (I didn't pay attn to details, so I don't know exactly when, and how much).

I highly doubt they'd release em this soon after the auction. Would be a huge slap in the face to whoever dropped the $$ on the auction.

They just did an online auction for super greens, where they raised a lot of money (I didn't pay attn to details, so I don't know exactly when, and how much).

I highly doubt they'd release em this soon after the auction. Would be a huge slap in the face to whoever dropped the $$ on the auction.
This. Makes absolutely zero sense to drop them now (or anytime soon). Would lead to a TON of negative publicity.

There's more colors available. Type "Rope Laces" into the search bar & you'll see the other Reflective & Fire Red options....

I'll hold off and pick up in store when I visit NYC, if they don't sell out. Shipping cost kills it for me. Anybody know if Kith will be open this Thursday or Friday? I tweeted them and waiting for reply.

Thats not a sample
smile.gif
just-the-tip no more. willmax finally puts the whole thing in! 
laugh.gif

Honestly I don't get why dudes keep saying they don't like branding on the aglets. What, homies be peeping your lace tips all the time? It's really not that serious.

Man I might just cop the rope laces from dope laces instead of kith. That branding kills along with the shipping. Can get 3 pairs for the price of one

i don't understand how these start up lace companies did not see that everyone wants 3m ropes and now they just got beat by RF

Relieved to find out Kith is open regular hours while I'm in NYC. Thursday and Friday. Hope they have some good stuff in store.

For those in NYC. Any recommendations of where else to go? Atrium, Extra Butter, DQM, West NYC, Reed Space, others? I think I'll only have time for a couple. Not sure how I'll decide where to go. Could you guys let me know which shops are a must see? Thanks.

I've been to atmos.

Back
Top Bottom