Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

the guy made some good points, i could see how one would think that but you're right.. Probably just good friends w the guy whose brand it is
exactly, too many coincidences. but either way, interested to see what this collab is thats dropping next week. wonder if it's gonna be through world of niche (appt. only) or if it's dropping at kith like a regular RF collab

exactly, too many coincidences. but either way, interested to see what this collab is thats dropping next week. wonder if it's gonna be through world of niche (appt. only) or if it's dropping at kith like a regular RF collab

they may be those burgundy joints of this model

View media item 2322124
that he was wearing in his IG vids last week

they actually looked pretty dope, but don't these run in the $300 range?

Last edited:
Never mind, there's one video on YouTube and they're 300$

he said 300, 350, 400 for the different shoes

Never mind, there's one video on YouTube and they're 300$

he said 300, 350, 400 for the different shoes
I wonder how the silhouettes look like for collection 3 though.

It's been different for each season.

Got my Monroe denim, the feel and fit is good, I actually may buy more. Comparable to john Elliot imo

Hey guys,

Any got a lead on Kith x Columbia Core Fleece Hoodie in Crater or Indian Ink, size Large ? None have popped up on ebay in more than a month. 

I've been wearing my stone green one so much this last month, I really need at least one other color, if not two.

Appreciate any help.

im not big on limited numbers. i wish all dope shoes were made available for everyone.
Same here. Love seeing all these dudes that suddenly have the OG NMD's calling them overrated and trying to ship 'em out for $20 over retail after the last big restock when the NMD thread was piling up 10 pages a day with nothing but hype leading up the restock. I get wanting something exclusive/rare but a dope shoe should still be dope even if lots of other people have them.

Hey guys,

Any got a lead on Kith x Columbia Core Fleece Hoodie in Crater or Indian Ink, size Large ? None have popped up on ebay in more than a month. 
I've been wearing my stone green one so much this last month, I really need at least one other color, if not two.
Appreciate any help.

There's a few larges on grailed. People have them listed for $200-$250, but you might be able to negotiate down some.

Hey guys,

Appreciate any help.
i know where a stone green Xl williams hoodie, and stone green fleece pants in Medium are. do not know if either of those would help. 

^^^those coves are the bees knees tho bwood doing it big
pimp.gif
  very jelly of all the old heat you have been picking up lately. 

Last edited:
anyone in NYC know an owner of a size 11 kith mids i'm looking to swap for my size 10.. throwing in a generous tip

Maybe hit up Soled Out in Jersey City NJ?

They may size swap for a small fee and it's a path train ride away. Ask for Tony Chen

Anyone catch that tweet for the Chuck Moden Lux giveaway? I watched the video and sent in my answers the second it went out, but we'll see if I made top 5
nerd.gif
 (doubt it) 

Anyone catch that tweet for the Chuck Moden Lux giveaway? I watched the video and sent in my answers the second it went out, but we'll see if I made top 5 :nerd:  (doubt it) 

They posted on IG a few minutes before that.. sent mine before the tweet went out :lol:

i know where a stone green Xl williams hoodie, and stone green fleece pants in Medium are. do not know if either of those would help. 

^^^those coves are the bees knees tho bwood doing it big:pimp:   very jelly of all the old heat you have been picking up lately. 

[emoji]128074[/emoji]

Welp, just had my first Kith order cancellation due to overselling. Undershirts must've sold quickly.

Back
Top Bottom