Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yea they got some vids up on their IG stories from the event, regret levels are high rn

its not even like i have an excuse i just didn't feel like driving into the city
I'm with u man my *** too lazy to drive into city right now. It's too cold and i'm too damn comfy.

If anyone's at the event, can someone find out if the AF1 High SL comes in small sizes like 5.5?

Dammit I knew I should've went
you and me both 
mean.gif
  oh well

Last edited:
I didn't get one [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

weren't there like a number of daytona samples?

and this was the only one we saw

ronnie-fieg-new-balance-daytona-1600-unreleased-sample-01-570x570.jpg

what do the others look like? 

Last edited:
Just got these in from Aimé direct after I saw the Kith collab was gone. Very, very nice materials and construction in hand. Makes me upset I slept on the collab.

Went to kith nyc to get some treats yesterday since I was in the area. The line for kith treats was insane, so I passed. Then some guy asked if I worked there, so I said "no, but..." and went to point at an employee. As I turned, I pointed at Ronnie himself. That definitely caught me by surprise.

Line for treats? You sure it wasnt for the 350's? :lol:

Ronnie is always there.

Nah this was way later in the afternoon. Can't believe how hyped kith treats became. I will never line up for that.

I never seen ronnie at kith, but I also don't go there unless I have to *shrug* Just thought it was funny I was looking for an employee, but found the owner. :lol:

Went to kith nyc to get some treats yesterday since I was in the area. The line for kith treats was insane, so I passed. Then some guy asked if I worked there, so I said "no, but..." and went to point at an employee. As I turned, I pointed at Ronnie himself. That definitely caught me by surprise.
when kith treats was atrium i was waiting for the sells rep to come up with my item and got asked a question about an item as if i worked there, would have been nice working there tho lol

Back
Top Bottom