Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Am i missing something? didn't see the lookbook drop

theres about 5 pics on the latest IG post of just the tees. no lookbook yet.
I see I see.

Man I hope these release measurements before they drop. I'm all over the place with sizing and chances are these tees probably won't be cheap. If I'm gonna pay customs and duties, gotta be damn sure they fit

I really am hoping that the Kith hype train isn't going to sell out layering tees.

are the laguardia tees sold individually, or were they sold in a pack?
man i would love for their to be packs, wouldnt mind it

but sold individually

pink in and out, thats it, have all the other colors, maybe a dark grey in the future if they have them instore

man i would love for their to be packs, wouldnt mind it

but sold individually

pink in and out, thats it, have all the other colors, maybe a dark grey in the future if they have them instore

i have so many tees from so many different brands that I really only look for unique colors now. I have enough blacks/whites/greys :lol: so yeah, im with you on the pink.

i have so many tees from so many different brands that I really only look for unique colors now. I have enough blacks/whites/greys
laugh.gif
so yeah, im with you on the pink.
if there was a brown i would go for that,

may end up selling my pink mini bogo tee, a bit to big on me when i wear it solo with nothing over it

i have so many tees from so many different brands that I really only look for unique colors now. I have enough blacks/whites/greys
laugh.gif
so yeah, im with you on the pink.
all i wear is black navy grey and white haha all tshirts are the same.

Ronnie said these are tts on Instagram, but they seem awful long for tts. 31.25" length for a large?

I wish they would list the chest width's. I'm in between a medium and large on everything so I'm up in the air on these.

Back
Top Bottom