Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ok so I won the raffle for the city socks in Brooklyn. Picked up and also copped two pieces from the colllection. Made my way to soho and this is where the story begins. I went to cop my boy some pieces that sold out at Brooklyn.

On the way I see the Preme line hella long so nope. Then saw a short line at adidas forming. Apparently Brynaynay's homie boostgod was there and there was restock of triple black UB. Hopped online to cop my other homey a pair since he wanted

So I get to kith and grab the pieces

Side note campout kid and mayor NYC were randomly there since y'all love that stuff.

I was asking a bunch of the employees about the am1 drop, the shoe I actually want, if kith was dropping online.

Finally one guy who was rocking them said I think so. I started telling him how the AM1 sport red is my fave max of all time and how I took the L earlier. Well "crappy customer service" (again idk why y'all hate on them so much) brother said hey what size are you? Tell him my size and boom says I may have something for you. I was able to cop the AM1!!!!!!!!

Pics incoming

Ok so I won the raffle for the city socks in Brooklyn. Picked up and also copped two pieces from the colllection. Made my way to soho and this is where the story begins. I went to cop my boy some pieces that sold out at Brooklyn.

On the way I see the Preme line hella long so nope. Then saw a short line at adidas forming. Apparently Brynaynay's homie boostgod was there and there was restock of triple black UB. Hopped online to cop my other homey a pair since he wanted

Side note campout kid and mayor NYC were randomly there since y'all love that stuff.

I was asking a bunch of the employees about the am1 drop, the shoe I actually want, if kith was dropping online.

Finally one guy who was rocking them said I think so. I started telling him how the AM1 sport red is my fave max of all time and how I took the L earlier. Well "crappy customer service" (again idk why y'all hate on them so much) brother said hey what size are you? Tell him my size and boom says I may have something for you. I was able to cop the AM1!!!!!!!!

Pics incoming
Damn bro, you weren't kidding about telling a story.  

Pics incoming

Dope, struck out online as well since I was still half asleep lol

Nice! I've got no problem with in store customer service, they're cool to me. It's online that's the issue. Terrible

Pics incoming

Lmaooo I was just linking a video, that's not 'my boy'

:rofl:

How do you guys think this will work out with the CS2?

Got a 5.5 pink for my wife (wears a 5 in everything Adidas) and a 11.5 beige for myself (prefer a 12, but 11.5 is OKish in Adidas).

Jamie use to help every one in store and Matt use to always help me out on my online orders...the good days..:smokin
Word. And there's still people who help in store and online. Never had an issue. Cept when I strike out [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Word. And there's still people who help in store and online. Never had an issue. Cept when I strike out [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

yea last time i was there everyone was new , gave up instore as i never hit raffles either.. Something ****** up about that though

Pics incoming
because the customer service is crappy

Not rigged but def not random, I've hit the past 3 or 4 release

Had the homie go in with my id and a screenshot of the email and it worked [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Not rigged but def not random, I've hit the past 3 or 4 release

Had the homie go in with my id and a screenshot of the email and it worked [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
why didn't u just fwd him the email lol

Pics incoming

Customer service in person vs living thousand of
Miles away makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom