Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

How long does this teaser stuff usually take before the shoe is revealed?

Its been a while for me
I think with the Gel Mai, it was something like a week + change between (salmon pair) tease/tweet and the full unveil (ramping up to LD).  No telling here...

hmm gel diablo? 
nerd.gif

but there's another pair releasing? 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

look like them plastic sweatsuits people rock to the gym to enhance sweating 

I think he's doing these diablos too soon. Wait for the Yeezy runner release then capitalize on the hype of the bulky runner. Not my cup of tea btw but good luck to those who want.

I think he's doing these diablos too soon. Wait for the Yeezy runner release then capitalize on the hype of the bulky runner. Not my cup of tea btw but good luck to those who want.
he is always dropping before or around Yeezy drops..Why wait for everyone to be cashed out?

Ronnies insta story had Daniel Arsham wearing a bogo hoodie, does anyone know if these have already dropped anywhere? I've seen some for sale so I was curious 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Ronnies insta story had Daniel Arsham wearing a bogo hoodie, does anyone know if these have already dropped anywhere? I've seen some for sale so I was curious 
nerd.gif

dropped in store a couple of weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom