Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

y'all worse than the SB thread. i remember when the SPoT SB Dunk Hi "gasparilla" dropped and people were legit in their feels bc others liked the shoe lmao 

For real lol, people need to learn to live with and respect the opinions of others. What do they possibly think they are going to accomplish starting something on a forum. If you don't agree with it, just pick up and move on

Hahahaha i'm tripping but seriously

Who else is doing or has done what he's doing right now ?

But yall gonna let those diablos slide ..... ok .

You don't think he hears criticism and praise of his last drop 

and makes moves based on that on some level ..... ok .

criticize his wack ****

"okay i'll just throw an old colorway on a different model"

rinse and repeat

Last edited:
He made a handful of decent collabs years back, and now less than 6 years later is doing them all over.  Then copies whatever the latest fashion trends instead with a kith logo on it.

That's exactly everything

Fashion, business, etc.

We are always reaching back to yesteryear.

I for one am glad he's recycling the volcano on the GL3. GLV model is hot basura

Let's see.........Kanye made garbage ****** ripped up clothes that people thought were god for some reason.  What can I do.....?

Let's see.  Everyone loves Supreme box logo hoodies.  What can I do?

Dad hats are the worst thing to happen to clothing in the last 20 years, but I need to stay trendy.  What can I do?

That's exactly everything

Fashion, business, etc.

We are always reaching back to yesteryear.

I for one am glad he's recycling the volcano on the GL3. GLV model is hot basura
The glv was ****.  I was into all his collabs around that time, but passed easily on that one.  No idea how it went up in price.  GLIII is nice though. 

Well. That's just like your opinion man.

Lmao they are bulky af. Like Ewing shoes status
hahha 

Don't get me started 
roll.gif

Throw those in the grill after the food is cooked. Look like the Buscemi's less the bike lock near the heel lol :lol:

Omg please don't ever insult any shoe company by ever mentioning those purse shoes lmao

Omg please don't ever insult any shoe company by ever mentioning those purse shoes lmao
Ripping off Jordan Bred 1s and combining it with that trash company.  Another "great" idea.  Buscemi.  That dude actually convinced people he sold quality ****.  Worst shoes ever made.

Hahahaha i'm tripping but seriously

Who else is doing or has done what he's doing right now ?

But yall gonna let those diablos slide ..... ok .

You don't think he hears criticism and praise of his last drop 

and makes moves based on that on some level ..... ok .

LOL getting all heated because you don't like a Colourway?

Lololol. Diablos are fire. We'll be waiting here for your inevitable "omg these are starting to grow on me" post. You've clearly got a hard-on for all things Ron.

LOL getting all heated because you don't like a Colourway?

Lololol. Diablos are fire. We'll be waiting here for your inevitable "omg these are starting to grow on me" post. You've clearly got a hard-on for all things Ron.
Those Diablos are never gonna grow on anyone.  And what the **** are these.....good Lord.  SMH.

Back
Top Bottom