Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Why are you in here?
laugh.gif
maybe he got flowed a pair and isn't happy with the product in hand?

i hope he isn't basing his opinion off internet photos lmao 

Don't get me started on how hilarious high end clothing and pricing is.  That is a sad bunch of people.
or a bunch of rich people.

what's worse than consumerism? dude's crying about it.

unless u picking your own cotton and knitting ur own sweaters, u paying.

nothing is worth what its sold for.

This whole era of clothing and hip hop/music is just scary.  It kids fighting over trash every week and everyone copying each other.  Music same way.  Same garbage mumbling ****.  Auto tuned garbage.  I just don't get it.
this can be applied to every era 

or a bunch of rich people.

what's worse than consumerism? dude's crying about it.

unless u picking your own cotton and knitting ur own sweaters, u paying.

nothing is worth what its sold for.
Forget that they are rich.  That is whatever. Everyone woudl be jealous of having **** loads of money.   It's just trash quality and looks awful most of the time, and people just eat up the brand names to flaunt.  Nothing is about actually wearing **** that they like.   Just brands that are overpriced and will tell other people that you could afford it.  And 90% of the time it just looks ridiculous.  If i had millions, I wouldn't all of a sudden jump to buying $2000 jeans.  Or like now I gotta wear this **** *** Gucci shirt.  But people think like that.  Makes for a ****** clothing industry as a whole, where now even lower priced brands will set a norm at $150+ for a hoodie.  **** outta here.  just to make you feel like they sold you a better quality product or name.

Forget that they are rich.  That is whatever. Everyone woudl be jealous of having **** loads of money.   It's just trash quality and looks awful most of the time, and people just eat up the brand names to flaunt.  Nothing is about actually wearing **** that they like.   Just brands that are overpriced and will tell other people that you could afford it.  And 90% of the time it just looks ridiculous.  If i had millions, I wouldn't all of a sudden jump to buying $2000 jeans.  Or like now I gotta wear this **** *** Gucci shirt.  But people think like that.  Makes for a ****** clothing industry as a whole, where now even lower priced brands will set a norm at $150+ for a hoodie.  **** outta here.  just to make you feel like they sold you a better quality product or name.
name the brands you cop. just out of curiosity.

How bad is resale going to be on these? I'm trying to decide if I should A) drive 5 hours each way to Miami or B) try online and pay resale if a strike out.

If the answer is A, how bad have the lines been at Miami? I've only been down there to pick up Linens that I won in a lottery. How early would someone need to there to feel good about their chance on Volcanoes?
probably will be online raffle for instore.

Last edited:
These are a good look 

Butt

I'm not gonna lie 

Im copping for trade bait 

At the resell these will be at 

I rather cop sumtin else .

After that unboxing, the GLV looks better even though I favor the GL3 model as a whole. Underwhelming for the price tag

Back
Top Bottom