Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Solid pickups right there! How is the sizing on the Velour top? I snagged the Flamingo (navy) version
runs kinda big. im 6'0 160 got a medium top, large pants. this is some of the coziest clothes i've ever worn and perfect for summer when it gets chilly

Apparently a little over 400 Cobra Copa UB's, I guess everyone was just going after the Ace UB
Is that right?  Man, I'm glad I snagged two then.  I actually preferred these over the Ace UB to wear.  I tried for those too, but I guess your buddy took all the 9s lol.

I should have scooped the full velour suit this morning :lol:

Pants are dope though and I'm glad I bought them

By almost double all other pairs released
laugh.gif

Hype was 10x on these what other pairs had though
and that's just online. idk how many were raffled off in-store but split between all KITH shops i'd say closer to 3x. but then again i have no idea how many winners there were

and that's just online. idk how many were raffled off in-store but split between all KITH shops i'd say closer to 3x. but then again i have no idea how many winners there were
prob not that many in BK at least. it was pretty dead on the raffle line at 10am. Maybe 7 people

man, im really gunna have to pay more than I want to with those numbers for the copas :smh:

Last edited:
Most of the stock went to online and most da instore went to back door

prob not that many in BK at least. it was pretty dead on the raffle line at 10am. Maybe 7 people

Kith be back dooring pairs like no tomorrow . Gotten bad over the last 2/3 years and honestly ronnie Should actually stop being blind to this.

Sure someone tagged him on people posting FSR on IG and twitter weeks before advance.

Last edited:
Kith be back dooring pairs like no tomorrow . Gotten bad over the last 2/3 years and honestly ronnie Should actually stop being blind to this.

Sure someone tagged him on people posting FSR on IG and twitter weeks before advance.
Ronnie don't care.. Or he doesn't know. He's a tool but people worship him. Not me tho

Last edited:
Faaaaaccccvkkkkkk I forgot to cop the captains arm band

more I look at it, the better the Ace 17.1 looks. Honestly didn't think I'd cop with me thinning my collection and all, but might actually be someone different I'll keep

Back
Top Bottom