Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Picked up a pair of Fieg/DSM NB's in Grey, size 13.  

Wasn't expecting much but was surprised by the comfort and sleek look of them.  I'll be wearing them a lot.  Interchangeable N's is a huge bonus.

For sizing, I would go TTS or .5 down.

So many Ns. It was difficult to choose what combo to go with.

i missed on sailing tee as well. could not even add to cart. makes me think SS or other atc ppl carted them all. the tee for monday looks decent but will be just another L

IMG_1904.JPG

While the site migration was happening I was doubling and tripling on shoes lol

Copped Volcano 2.0s during the outage. Technically the guy sold them to me for under retail after his fees and shipping costs lol

solestrike is single handly ruining these normal kith releases. absolutely no need for people to be buying an ATC, but because they offer it people will buy it, and then they will just eat up stock.

solestrike is single handly ruining these normal kith releases. absolutely no need for people to be buying an ATC, but because they offer it people will buy it, and then they will just eat up stock.
Yeah seriously, circa the NMD OG re-issue is when I think SS started becoming an issue re:Kith (at least for me). Prior to that it was manual quick draw as far back as I can remember.

I just hope they tie up enough of their funds with the "2 for 1" sometimes 3 or 4 for 1 they do to where people will finally stop using them for unnecessary drops like Kith shirts

Back
Top Bottom