Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You probably know better than I

Just saying lot of people will be scoopin those up just the dump the shoes quick

The only way he can sell those shoes is to include a never-for-sale goodie. Good luck dumping these after keeping the bottle.

So the online orders will have bottles huh? Interesting...

Why do people want the bottle out of curiosity?

Is it like the Hennessy artist series sort of approach? Those are dope collectors items

The bottle is just a cool collectors item from a brand that many like. Plus many people collect Coke memorabilia as well so that adds to the fact but I think that's a side factor since I don't think the populations will cross over

Why do people want the bottle out of curiosity?

Is it like the Hennessy artist series sort of approach? Those are dope collectors items
Kinda, yeah or like Pepsi Cool Cans from the 90's, or the Coca Cola can with a mechanism in it that would shoot out a dollar bill. Collecting Coca-Cola/soda memorabilia is a thing. Especially bottles that deviate from the usual design. Be it from another country, etc.

Example, I don't collect bottles, but I'm a Daft Punk fan. And a few years back they released a pair of CC bottles inspired by their helmets. I didn't know just how much it was a thing either until a friend brought these back to me from France.
IMG_8516.JPG

Collecting Coca-Cola/soda memorabilia is a thing. Especially bottles that deviate from the usual design. Be it from another country, etc.

There is big money is coke collecting. Some women I knew had about $1M in memorabilia. But all the old stuff only. This RF stuff will be forgotten soon.

Last chucks I copped were da Frag joints from almost 10 years ago.

But yo the packaging looks cool. I know there's some Box boiz in here

Back
Top Bottom