Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm still in awe that all this for a coke collab. Hope resellers understand that reselling kith clothing is like a nick name for Newark NJ
I didn't expect it to be this serious but it's a drought right now, no supreme or any kicks to flip so dudes trying anything right now

I'm still in awe that all this for a coke collab. Hope resellers understand that reselling kith clothing is like a nick name for Newark NJ

Exactly you got dudes putting in 24 hours to sell for at best $50 markup....Reselling doesnt work if 90% are reselling

The majority of the lines are trying to flip. They are working, its not for the "culture" it's to make money

people didnt pay resell for the first collab, dont know why this would be different.

Ain't no difference in the campers than most of y'all in here.

"Culture" don't exist if you using that word to describe what goes on. Lucky to not be part of the "culture".

I fully agree. Theres a reason I put the word in parentheses.

people didnt pay resell for the first collab, dont know why this would be different.

I fully agree. Theres a reason I put the word in parentheses.
More importantly u see da damb purple villain hoody???????

The first collab is still sitting with people that stocked up... if you didn't move them the first day or weekend you got stuck with it... it takes people a few days to smarten up after the hype hysteria
Those converses won't sell past this weekend

How much are we expecting the cooler to be? I want something better than these styrofoam coolers I grab from 7-11.

Back
Top Bottom