Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kentucky Breakfast Stout. Theres a place in Hoboken where I first tried it. Sooooooooo bomb
Yea KBS is the ****. I currently have a 5 year vertical (one bottle from 2012-2016) that I need to drink pretty soon. I know the coffee has probably died in the older ones by now.

So when I visit Bwood this year, yall bringing me to da strippies???????

I'm sure you know this, but CCB was literally built on the backs of strippers. The owner of CCB is the son of the owner of Mons Venus. The son got a loan from dad to start CCB. The Mons owner went in front of the supreme court to defend the right to have lap dances. Fun fact: the owner of Mons, one of the most well-known strip clubs in the US, is actually a gay man.

Yup.

Didn't come out until later in life.

Daughter has aids and slept with a guy and knowingly gave him it.

Daughter and mother arrested for prostitution.

Anyways, lol

If you're familiar with the area I live over by westshore

Yup.

Didn't come out until later in life.

Daughter has aids and slept with a guy and knowingly gave him it.

Daughter and mother arrested for prostitution.

Anyways, lol

If you're familiar with the area I live over by westshore
Oh yea, I know the area. If I lived there I'd love to be in that area bc it's close enough the Yankees facility to go to a bunch of games without fighting horrible traffic. You can't be more than 3 miles from the stadiums, right?

And that's crazy about the daughter and mom. Had no idea on that stuff.

Oh yea, I know the area. If I lived there I'd love to be in that area bc it's close enough the Yankees facility to go to a bunch of games without fighting horrible traffic. You can't be more than 3 miles from the stadiums, right?

And that's crazy about the daughter and mom. Had no idea on that stuff.

A little over 2 miles from the stadiums.

Perfect cheap uber rides lol

A little over 2 miles from the stadiums.

Perfect cheap uber rides lol
I have a kid coming in October so I doubt I take many trips with the guys down there anytime soon but I'll definitely PM you the next time we do. First beer on me.

Yall def gotta meet up if JPS makes a cameo. traveling purposely just to take wdywt pics for this thread lmao

Just got back home and tried on the KITH CLASSICS LAGUARDIA TEE - ASH GREY.

XL fits HUGE! I'm XL in most t-shirts but this is more like XXL. Need to trade it for an L

There's a reason half of Kith Mnahattan is a Nike "exhibit"

Back
Top Bottom