Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Grey hoodie, grey tee, multi print black pants and those half zip jackets. This week definitely trumps last week. Too many things to choose from.

I need this whole collection to look like this so i can cop easy
GrotesqueRedFalcon.gif

Are they doing that again? I'm trying to figure out my plans
I don't see why they wouldn't. I'll be in the area tomorrow morning and figure it out, I actually want them pants so I'd put in some type of work for em. Day Campout or so ain't worth it for that piece for me

Anyone have Sherpa from last week in hand? Definitely my favorite piece of collection. Just hoping its not crazy long, but just right. May try for a half zip this week and Im good.

Keep them as bricks!!! Then when it's too late prices will be stupid, just like cream boost 1.0 lol

Purp maestro was hyped by Ronnie/Kith, but since its not in line with current footwear trends, its not a hype-beast item. Being born in the 80s, I appreciate a sneaker with that look and Ronnie really did a phenomenal job with the detailing. Kids are kicking them to the curb because the resale value isn't there. To those kids - stay in school.You wasted hours if you got these in person for almost $0. I'm keeping my pair for now, but its not because resale isn't there. I just need to determine how to rock it!

Back
Top Bottom