Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I want them to do a GLV again or a 997/998

Got into sneakers a little before this time last year so haven’t been around for many KITH ASICS or NB releases

I’d like him to do a Salmon toe GLV but know they’ve already done 2 iterations of the Salmon toe so a third may be pushing it

He used to do runner collabs monthly. Now we are lucky to get one NB or Asics a year. All hype now. Quality is garbage.

I mean you can’t really blame him. He’s following the money. You can’t honestly say you wouldn’t do the same. I’m not saying I’m cool with it, but it happens in business. I haven’t been a fan of his sneaker collabs since like ‘14. I still rock with his apparel.

if it makes u feel better yall gonna have the best of both worlds soon come:

runners

bad quality

Why doesn't kith let you hold at a UPS location? screwed up my apt number, but ups said I gotta call kith. Doubt they will change my delivery. Guess I'll just have to let my neighbor know to imma take a package from his front door lol.

The ASICS/NB bubble popped in 2015 tbh. Vans are the hype right now, and it’s a shame. I actually rock a lot of Vans, and now I gotta compete with the beasts smh.

#makerunnersgreatagain :lol:

Thanks to the no hype for Asics/NB it the last couple years I was able to cop the 2 Asics I wanted for a good price. LOL

Back
Top Bottom