Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

3 l/s shirts coming Monday I'll pass on the Timbs shirt. Witht he Monday ones being $70, should mean they are embroidered instead of screen print.

Scooped the Black Kith Hoodie and the Black Beanie with ease :pimp:

Gotta pass on the Navy boots for now..too much :lol:

Copped the duck camo hoodie in L and XL with ease. Didn't think about sizing beforehand smh.

I don't use the Kith app..it's lags too much for me..today was the first time I used a computer to cop and it was much smoother prolly because everyone was going for the boots..

Kith doesn’t place their product in the ziploc kith bags anymore?

Wack
has been hit or miss. i even bought two of same items from same drop one with bag one without. the kith global hoodie, tan no bag, white with bag. the tiger camo 1/4 zip came with no bag. always liked the bags. seems like they can not keep enough bags for amount they release so they use tissue.

Got the rust pair... If I don’t like them when they come in I should have no problem breaking even seeing as what size 12s are going for on StockX

Might regret passing on the boots this time next year but Florida mentality is still here for me
im in Florida as well and we would get maybe 4-5 wears a year out them so prob best you passed. . them year has been colder than most but that fur lining to the toe would burn me down. would love them with no insulation. hard to find 10" boots.
im at the point were i need to back off buying hoodies/winter item from kith because cant get enough wear out of them. the tiget camo 1/4 zip is my last outer wear purchase from them hopefully.

54DC1D63-844C-4871-9E35-890EF776D97C.png
Monday program for 1/22

Back
Top Bottom