Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sat this one out at the last minute. I should do that more often instead of impulse buying

Got some of the patch T-shirt’s. All I wanted and easy to get. Simple but good for the up coming seasons :pimp:

My boy does photos for Kith so he got me the pink hoodie without me going through the website today-ended up also scooping one of the black beanies and failed on the USA jacket was stuck in the line

You know we're gonna have to see that fit pic soon..

:lol: I got you. Thats the logo I wanted on a simple hoodie, but nope. I hope they work out.

Also, I bypassed the queue for the USA jacket and still missed it. Bots(solestrike) ate that up quickly.

Got the three pieces I wanted...team manual (aka mobile and applepay)

Edit. Make that 5 pieces.

Last edited:
Only tried for the quarter zip but failed miserably. Ended up copping some of the Palace drop so not too upset about it.

My boy does photos for Kith so he got me the pink hoodie without me going through the website today-ended up also scooping one of the black beanies and failed on the USA jacket was stuck in the line
Tell you guy I hate him. Like legit hate. He stays making things look so good that I must have them.

How's the fit?

Wanted some stuff from this drop, but of course this would be the day I was in the OR. Hopefully prices wont be too bad in a few weeks

Is your boy Tyler?

IMG_2203.JPG IMG_2204.JPG IMG_2205.JPG

Jackets are fire, that pink hoodie definitely for me unless someone pay me something stupid

Need that camo fake friends to make up for the champion L’s

Attachments

• 3CDCA06D-6F44-42B1-91AB-D81735450DAC.jpeg
    3CDCA06D-6F44-42B1-91AB-D81735450DAC.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom