Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Dawg. Big box. Didn’t realize the tees came in that cereal box packaging lmao

0AAEA163-2F1D-48B1-90FB-29B112ED6A57.jpeg 761EE2F2-8A70-42C7-9D6A-4763E2891509.jpeg

Today

wtf guess ronnie blocked me on ig, cant see any of that. have never commented or posted on any of his ish.

they need to stop with this tissue paper bs also, my chamion stuff all came in tissue just as last 4-5 items i have bought did.

wtf guess ronnie blocked me on ig, cant see any of that. have never commented or posted on any of his ish.

they need to stop with this tissue paper bs also, my chamion stuff all came in tissue just as last 4-5 items i have bought did.
You got the @bwood056 treatment.

Guess he don't like Florida residents (well, mine is only for state tax purposes, or lack thereof these days. Haven't actually lived in FL for 20 years). I haven't checked his IG out in over a year. I probably was blocked because of the aforementioned, too lol.

giphy.gif

I hope they post the other color tees. Usually prefer white over anything but want to know what else is out there.

Damn seems like people that never buy Kith are going for this one. In the last 20 comments on the ig post, 7 were people selling carts and pre orders smh. A Slack I'm in has never talked Kith but a couple of them are going for them. Not confident in getting this one.

No clue how the Monday program fits, xl fits me fine in the pink champion rocked it yesterday
That's a Champion blank though. When he does collabs with Nike/Adidas/Columbia/Champion/etc the sizing is based on their blanks. Not comparable to the Monday stuff that comes on Kith in house blanks. The Monday stuff comes on really thick tees and they run big.

Damn seems like people that never buy Kith are going for this one. In the last 20 comments on the ig post, 7 were people selling carts and pre orders smh. A Slack I'm in has never talked Kith but a couple of them are going for them. Not confident in getting this one.

I feel like the Kith hype has been much bigger since the LA store opened. Not to mention more celebrities like Lebron promoting it. It definitely still has room to grow. I just doubt Ronnie will increase production numbers. :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom