Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

In elevator just now wearing a Kith tee. Guy says "That's hilarious." I looked at him confused. He said "Your shirt, it's the Mike Tyson meme right? Where he tries to say Kiss but say Kith bc of his lisp." I laughed.
I STG this happened to me all the time

In elevator just now wearing a Kith tee. Guy says "That's hilarious." I looked at him confused. He said "Your shirt, it's the Mike Tyson meme right? Where he tries to say Kiss but say Kith bc of his lisp." I laughed.
Yup get that a lot. It was funny the first time now its ehhh

Sometimes people as what it means. I used to try to explain it meant friends with the 'kith and kin' thing but that got blank stares. Now I just say its a random brand.

Sometimes people as what it means. I used to try to explain it meant friends with the 'kith and kin' thing but that got blank stares. Now I just say its a random brand.
Yep, all I said today was "haha na it's a brand out of NYC" and kept it moving. We both got a laugh out of it.

Yep, all I said today was "haha na it's a brand out of NYC" and kept it moving. We both got a laugh out of it.

I have not come across the Mike Tyson question, but I do get a lof of “what is Kith” I reply with the same answer as you did “just a brand out of NYC.”

A lot of people seem to forget that Kith is actually a word too haha

488C4EAD-F214-41E1-93A3-6CBFB4A8FBFF.jpeg
D19CBDDB-EDE3-4DCA-A94F-B55E36B9A08A.jpeg

Found another use for the Pippen animal print pants. Subtle right?

im surprised there's no look book up yet for this military collection dropping on saturday

or maybe its not dropping this weekend anymore, he deleted that tweet

For the record I'm the fat guy sitting in the corner watching two buff guys talk about who works out more. At least I think that's what I'm doing. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom