Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I know they said go up a size, but this XXL looks like a Large

6B3D4D0B-21CA-436B-A375-7BB2FFFBACC8.jpeg

I don’t know how I feel, but I put a lowball bid on StockX and forgot. Someone just accepted and It’s under retail with free shipping for me. I don’t think I want the **** though.

With sale szn upon us, it really makes me realize how ridiculous the pricing on Keith’s stuff has gotten.
It's $5-10 spikes here and there but it quickly adds up, and he does it pretty often. He also hasn't done a Kithmas in almost 3 years, there must be some stock sitting somewhere in NJ..

It's $5-10 spikes here and there but it quickly adds up, and he does it pretty often. He also hasn't done a Kithmas in almost 3 years, there must be some stock sitting somewhere in NJ..
True. Doubt everything sells out. Miss kithmas though.. was able to grab the sakura r698 pumass and the highsnob x puma back then.

It adds up for sure and even though I know you’re paying for the branding and the style it’s still pretty crazy. The reason I started thinking about it was because I just picked up a Veilance tee for $80 shipped which is less than one of the Monday tees.

Does anyone have the tie dye shirt in hand yet? Now that prices are dropping I am going to try to pick up on Stockx, but wanted to know how the fit was. Typically wear Medium in Kith, but large in most other brands.

Is the white tee done with green/orange for Miami? Hard to tell. I assume so since the other 2 are 2 tees for the same team. No Yankees hat is shameful.

Tees_b52bf641-75d1-4848-a29a-0658789ac040.jpg

Back
Top Bottom