Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

EFF4A5E1-9700-4ADC-AA92-5D60491D8471.jpeg

6E80A3DB-06E1-4A0C-B5EE-8C0B013DD511.jpeg

Today

same...see a few things I want. Question is if I should try online (that coca cola drop was TERRIBLE online), or try for in-store

I feel you. How many items dropped with Coke collab? Looks like theres a good amount of stuff dropping with Tommy so may be a little easier to snag a piece? I dunno lol

I would try on my phone while im on the line i guess but I couldnt imagine getting through when I couldnt get anything on that Coke drop. How bad are the lines usually for collabs similar to this?

I feel you. How many items dropped with Coke collab? Looks like theres a good amount of stuff dropping with Tommy so may be a little easier to snag a piece? I dunno lol

I think its similar numbers

I would try on my phone while im on the line i guess but I couldnt imagine getting through when I couldnt get anything on that Coke drop. How bad are the lines usually for collabs similar to this?

I think its similar numbers
I’m not sure, I don’t think it it will be too bad

Noticed Ronnie didn’t immediately fellate Nike for the Kaep ad like he normally does whenever he gets a chance. I also remember dumbass Vic coming out against kneeling a while back. Makes me wonder if Ronnie is another broken brain who thinks kneeling = disrespecting the flag/troops :lol:

Kith Park will be Collabs with Versace, Greg Lauren, Tommy Hil, Adidas, Levi’s, New Balance, Columbia, MISBHV, and Vans

Last edited:
New Balance, Columbia & Vans are trash?
In my opinion NB gets a pass. Columbia has never and will never even get a honorable mention where I’m from (Northface gang) and when it comes to Vans I’ll keep it moving in my waffles for $35 theres plenty of other gear out here worth my money but again that’s just me everyone got there own style and that’s cool

Back
Top Bottom