Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

in terms of items ive gone for, i think the last time i saw pw ws maybe supergreen, i forget.

Lots of people in the line up? Everything sold out? Decided to shoot my shot online. Copped what I wanted. Just wondering.
It was civilized. Looked like about 70 ppl, I was 53. Denim jacket sold out quick. They had a few of everything by the time I got in. They were also limiting ppl to one of each type so if you got a crest crew neck you couldn't get the H Varsity sweater.

Feels good to get what you sought after.

4C274C7F-AD4D-435A-975C-B4BB1E9342B4.jpeg
E4B98BC3-4876-4ED4-A3E7-87F1153E786E.jpeg

Copped online while I was waiting on line at Kith Brooklyn lol.

I got the same grey crew neck. Looks dope in that pic.

I'm really happy I was able to get the green hood hoodie. I honestly didn't really need the shirts. Had the grey box tee but it sold on checkout. If resale isn't crazy I'll probably do an impulse buy

EDIT: That being said, anyone tryna oop grey or navy tee in XL hmu lmfao

It was civilized. Looked like about 70 ppl, I was 53. Denim jacket sold out quick. They had a few of everything by the time I got in. They were also limiting ppl to one of each type so if you got a crest crew neck you couldn't get the H Varsity Sweater.

thanks for the info! i appreciate the time taken.

shoutout to kith, shopify is trash af but with a little effort it can be tolerable. justdon asking a question before carting on the 312 release
banderas.png

I would've been extremely happy with the Kith knit on regular Futurecraft 4D silhouette - hell I would've been extremely happy with the Kith knit on a regular Ultra Boost silhouette. :smokin

Just watched the kith park show and some of the looks are pretty good but Aaron needs to realize why they call it a runway. They’re long and straight so you get a decent look, not a 3 second drive by.

Just watched the kith park show and some of the looks are pretty good but Aaron needs to realize why they call it a runway. They’re long and straight so you get a decent look, not a 3 second drive by.
The versace kith box hoodie is fire and so is the shorts. Everything else is a quick pass imo. I wonder what the prices will be like.

The versace kith box hoodie is fire and so is the shorts. Everything else is a quick pass imo. I wonder what the prices will be like.

One of his quotes: "This is all made in Italy, in Versace factories.”
If Kith x Moncler didn't scare you away, then should be fine.
Start saving now.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom