Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

ahh that sucks then. Id be upset myself then. You are always buying everything.
I mean I'm not mad bc I didn't even want them but it's annoying for them to call it a "Loyalty Program" and then reward people that have bought a couple items and not people that have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on your company.

1ED1B344-4A1E-48F7-BD94-DB7DEE20AE25.png

Thanks doofus ron

I mean I'm not mad bc I didn't even want them but it's annoying for them to call it a "Loyalty Program" and then reward people that have bought a couple items and not people that have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on your company.

You buy a bunch of clothing but I’ve never seen you rocking out the new balances ?

Doing the same thing as I've done in the NB thread, got an email for the UA 997 but size US11 is a full size bigger than my size, so willing to oop someone.

Those count ?

Figured we were going further back.

Did you get the early access way back on the other Nbs, for “loyalty”?
I've seen several people say that buying the Mykanos worked out. I don't think they dug the archives for purchases 5+ years ago. It worked out so it's whatever.

i got email for the grey/pink 997 in size 10. my normal 997 size is 1/2 down(9.5) so not gonna cop. willing to oop someone if they actually want to wear. i really only feeling the brown ones that have the new sole, just hope i can grab those. has anything been mentioned on sizing for those?

Pair now spoken for!
i got email for the grey/pink 997 in size 10. my normal 997 size is 1/2 down(9.5) so not gonna cop. willing to oop someone if they actually want to wear. i really only feeling the brown ones that have the new sole, just hope i can grab those. has anything been mentioned on sizing for those?
PMed

Back
Top Bottom