Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hopefully we get some size info when people get their pairs in. I want to know if the fusions run the same size as the regular 997. Then I'll cop from resellers.

if those have been sitting since 2015 think they will show with yellowed sole? was very disappointed when my cns and cyclades sole started to yellow.

Most of it is small sizes :frown:
yea, it used to go back to like page 16, when i checked anyway. maybe even further. but now it only goes as far back as 14, seems like a lot of stuff is selling out and a lot of whats left, only like xs/xxl left.

the best things i saw restock was some of the lebron embroidered clothing, like the hoodies in a fsr. but those flew.

78E1A6A8-3BA6-4B90-A9C4-F25D18A34443.jpeg
78E1A6A8-3BA6-4B90-A9C4-F25D18A34443.jpeg
CD2BE6B3-1065-4E6A-8F04-971EEE6FF807.jpeg

Anyone get a pair of the UA Fusions? Would love to see some in-person pics. I wanted to pick them up for myself but have been without a job all year, and thus had to cut back on spending for the holidays. |l

Copped both pairs of 997S. My nonnative pair has shipped with tracking but my United Arrows pair still says unfulfilled. What does that mean?! Especially when I ordered the United Artows pair 5 minutes before the nonnative.....

Copped both pairs of 997S. My nonnative pair has shipped with tracking but my United Arrows pair still says unfulfilled. What does that mean?! Especially when I ordered the United Artows pair 5 minutes before the nonnative.....

Wouldn’t worry about it, shops often process batches of orders in reverse so it’s not uncommon to get shipping confirmation on your later order(s) first.

Back
Top Bottom