Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I still have no shipping details from the drop... anyone else waiting that hit on the initial drop outside of the early access?

I received my EA pair on Saturday, then I should be receiving my Monday restock pair tomorrow, hopefully. The main drop pairs haven’t shipped yet. Rogue is below. EDIT: added the unfiltered version below.😅
ECA0E0E0-D281-4B15-A7BE-993EE49AD708.jpeg
E23E9C33-6BCC-4E64-93CA-859A9AE5855E.jpeg

They tried to deliver my 2 EA pairs the last 2 days but i wasn't home. Should be getting them tomorrow. Haven't heard anything about the pair from the main drop

Pairs from the restock being delivered already but I can’t get tracking for the early invoice... Monsoon was my #1 but fell victim to the #kithfilter now that I’ve seen some real pics smh

Pairs from the restock being delivered already but I can’t get tracking for the early invoice... Monsoon was my #1 but fell victim to the #kithfilter now that I’ve seen some real pics smh
Real pics can also be translated into bad pics. I’ve seen some horrible pics that don’t capture what the human eye can see under natural light.

Same. I have Monsoons on the way and I'm worried...

Back
Top Bottom