Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

At this point Romnie needs to touch an am1 to get me exited. I'm al old head that's not bouncing from silo to silo every month. Touch an am1, am90, or aj3 or its a yawn for me.
So many other brands are doing collabs on them though. I find most of his New Balance, Adidas, Clark's, and ASICS collabs far more interesting.

So many other brands are doing collabs on them though. I find most of his New Balance, Adidas, Clark's, and ASICS collabs far more interesting.
Yea I just don't wear those brands. I like the shoes that I like and I don't change that bc someone made a NB or ASICS. I wear am1, am90, af1, and aj3 90% of the time. Would be awesome if Ronnie did an am1 or aj3 but I don't flip to ASICS or NB bc he did a shoe. I'd rather wear a gr am1 than a NB bc Ronnie did it.

What about with Jordans? They are showed many months in advance and early pairs are usually available a couple months before the drop. Do you go for early pairs or do you wait for the release date?

Thats diff, it hasnt officially released yet.

8B5E6ECE-0847-46C2-80FF-CB4C32DC4D07.jpeg

Retail. :pimp:

Just scooped. New Kith and online isnt just where it dropped. Ronnie lying *** :lol:

??

Edit: I see what you mean, the gray front toe part is like too far “in” the crepe in his pair. Didnt even notice til you said that. Mines good all around.

CD87C728-9033-4A72-9AE3-21CB83BA7663.jpeg
Yeah, and there was another one that was even worse. Fingers crossed for 4-6 months from now. Also hoping they aren’t huge. I sized up as well.

Yeah, and there was another one that was even worse. Fingers crossed for 4-6 months from now. Also hoping they aren’t huge. I sized up as well.

Show me the other one.

I woudnt say they run big but they def arent as snug as regular Sambas. TTS would probably be ideal but I dont think half size up would be too bad. A full size yeah you swimming.

I’m not sure that would bother me at all given the three stripes show thru the crepe on all pairs I’ve seen. If anything it might make it look more consistent across the shoe. Appears to cross the crepe the same amount as the stripe from some pics I’ve seen.

Last* year was the breakout year.
Ronnie “I’ve had my eye on this model a while” fieg lol

Look up the naked collab 1130, very similar
Yea the HALs sold me on the 1130 (waitin on the 2nd drop to land); comfortable af 🔥

Back
Top Bottom