Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If that’s all of it, yeah definitely weak. But the Sambas are great. Might be the best colorway yet and it sounds like there’s others?

Nah the first one with just the green stripes the best, not a fan of those stripe colors there. Curious what the others may look like.

Nah the first one with just the green stripes the best, not a fan of those stripe colors there. Curious what the others may look like.
like the first with green stripes but the green hits are black.
1701620640178.png

Poker set is same as last year but went up $from $395 to $445 lol. Here's where I ordered it last year.

1701975360036.png

I want the cardigan but same (don't like that it can only be worn during this season).

I already own the green Sherpa as well so it's not a real need but it is a good piece, and would make an excellent gift.

After missing on the Disney stuff and the Supreme box logos this AM I will cut a MF'er to get that Snoopy hoodie tomorrow :emoji_knife:

Kid been asking for a popcorn machine for a while so Merry Christmas to her.

1701975188977.png

I can't believe the popcorn machine is $50 CHEAPER than the poker set :lol:

Honestly, $400 sounds like a gatdam bargain for that. I wonder if the price is a mistake...

After missing on the Disney stuff and the Supreme box logos this AM I will cut a MF'er to get that Snoopy hoodie tomorrow :emoji_knife:

I can't believe the popcorn machine is $50 CHEAPER than the poker set :lol:

Honestly, $400 sounds like a gatdam bargain for that. I wonder if the price is a mistake...
Na you can get nice popcorn carts for like $250 so they just taxing for the branding, which I get.

Back
Top Bottom