Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Spoke with Adam today, they're still processing orders so be patient.
I got tracking my second order, but not my first. I wasn't able to order everything in one because the collection page wasn't up. Should I be worried that my second order is coming today, but not my first?

I got tracking my second order, but not my first. I wasn't able to order everything in one because the collection page wasn't up. Should I be worried that my second order is coming today, but not my first?
i must have been extremely lucky... i was able to get both pair,in different sizes, and JE hoody.. all in one order, without collection page, got hoody first, mints, then coral's.. pack arrives today

On another note im glad those Cove GL V's are coming out soon. The minute those surfaced my eyes been glued to em

Not gonna lie, i'm quite glad i got the mints every pic i've seen of them looks better and better, cant wait to see them today

Yes, you should be worried. Not about your orders though, that'll come eventually.
You should be worried about the fact that you (and many others in this thread) can't go 10 minutes without asking the same damn questions. If you were truly concerned, contact someone from kith and stop filling up the thread with BS (again, not just you), I'm sure a kith rep will have more answers than some randoms in a forum.
Kith CS isn't the devil everyone makes them out to be, give them a call/tweet and ask. Your question is valid, but we don't have to see everyone posting the same crap over and over.

Last edited:
Tbh somebody should edit the first post with the latest links and Twitter handles that could help newcomers and people who just wouldn't know better.

I'll be at class when my mints make it to the crib..

5 digit number in your email confirmation...subject line of email
i was kidding haha also no update on mine but as said before waiting for the snow to melt here in new york but anyway cant wait for those glvs 

Last edited:
there should be a separate mail/order thread where everyone can worry about their tracking lol.  Seriously.  Maybe consolidate all shops into 1 delivery thread..

Glad to hear they come with the Kith special box. I'm kicking myself for not getting both CWs seems like it was pretty easy for people to get both... Oh well still stoked about my mint toes.

so my guess is for people that ordered both colors and are only getting shipment for 1 pair or just mints, you guys ordered them separate right? i had both in the same order and mine updated with 7.00 lbs. kinda strange thats all meh guess both of mine in 1 shipment 

Last edited:
I go a half size down for all of his Puma Disc's including Coves….Theres a gap in the toe box if I stay TTS. Going a half size down is fine aslong as you don't have wide feet.

so my guess is for people that ordered both colors and are only getting shipment for 1 pair or just mints, you guys ordered them separate right? i had both in the same order and mine updated with 7.00 lbs. kinda strange thats all meh guess both of mine in 1 shipment 
my 1 pair of mints is 4 pounds so m guessing you got both your kicks in 1 order

I'm not sure what's going on with other peoples orders.  I have one shipment for both shoes with a package weight of 8 lbs.  Only reason I could think they'd get separate packages is because its different orders.

Back
Top Bottom