Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Need a 11.5-12 in mint , Cant believe I missed the online release: thought i had a pair too
Me too.  I stupidly made the mistake of thinking they would be posted under the latest arrivals section first.

They were under the Puma section first, but since they're always under the latest arrivals section, don't feel too bad since that's where we were all checking.

Tracking officially a button on the Kith site. For real there needs to a new "No Buy/Sell/Trade/Kithshipping rule. "YALL THINK MY SHOES COMING IN THE SAME BOX OR TWO." For real you ordered sh** online, just wait a few damn days. 

If my shoes were like that I'd be so pissed paying all that money for let's be honest a b grade pair. I'd b livid and make kith take them back.

Last edited:
Do yall think the Villian hoodie is going to release anywhere else? Or any of the kith x jec pieces? In need of a medium and don't wanna pay reseller fees.
Kith x JE is exclusive to kith only. There is more villains and sweats dropping mid feb from just JE.

order in, CoA's fit fine, but if you like snug fit, go TTS, if you prefer a little room, .5 up imo...   JE Hoody is to dope 
nthat.gif
. also size up.. im a large.. got an XL.. and XL fits perfectly, not baggy, and snug

order in, CoA's fit fine, but if you like snug fit, go TTS, if you prefer a little room, .5 up imo...   JE Hoody is to dope :nthat: . also size up.. im a large.. got an XL.. and XL fits perfectly, not baggy, and snug

Which JE hoody did you get? The Villain hoodie or the mesh joint?

Order got cancelled... Smh, idk why. I am pissed, but honestly it's just whatever. Cause at the end of the day, they're just shoes. Sure I wanted them badly, but it's just whatever to me right now.

Order got cancelled... Smh, idk why. I am pissed, but honestly it's just whatever. Cause at the end of the day, they're just shoes. Sure I wanted them badly, but it's just whatever to me right now.
where'd u have em up for sale? EBay? :lol:

i caved and used some extra paypal funds i forgot about to pretty much pay retail for a pair of Corals for retail..Dude really looked out..
All these Mint pics got me super excited.. My joints arrive tomorrow.. probably will wear them this weekend for sure.. 8)

Back
Top Bottom