Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Priced at $160 USD per shoe, pick up the Gel Lyte V Cove and Mint Leaf at KithNYC.com on Saturday, April 5th, 2014 at 11am EST.

INFO UP, WE IN THERE 
pimp.gif

Didn't know the Coves had 3m

Last edited:
Like I said 4/5 online release. Good luck guys we will all need it. Hope everyone who wants a pair to rock gets by.

READY. Anybody know are rope laces included with the shoes, or are they going to be offered separately? The way the Blog Post is worded it sounds like they will only come with flat laces.

READY. Anybody know are rope laces included with the shoes, or are they going to be offered separately? The way the Blog Post is worded it sounds like they will only come with flat laces.
It says at the end they come with 3 sets of rope laces

http://www.ronniefieg.com/blog/ronnie-fieg-x-asics-gel-lyte-v-cove-mint-leaf-kith-nyc/

Over the years my friends have continually asked me to re-release some of my previous projects. The Cove and Mint Leaf ASICS Gel Lyte III’s from year’s past were released before I was able to open Kith. I would never simply re-release or “retro” one of my releases, so when the Gel Lyte V came along it was the perfect opportunity to recreate some of my favorite creations on one of my all time favorite silhouettes.

Both the Cove and Mint Leaf Gel Lyte V’s mirror the same materials as its Gel Lyte III predecessor. The Cove Gel Lyte V features premium nubuck with pigskin perforated underlays, while details include 3M accents, a neoprene sockliner for a comfortable glove-like fit and tonal branding throughout. The Mint Leaf Gel Lyte V features the same buttery nubuck with breathable mesh paneling. A neoprene sockliner and tonal branding are also added. Both colorways are fitted on contrasting off-white midsoles and grey outsoles that add an extra pop. The shoes are tied together with a tonal flat lace and 3 options of rope laces for each colorway.

Priced at $160 USD per shoe, pick up the Gel Lyte V Cove and Mint Leaf at KithNYC.com on Saturday, April 5th, 2014 at 11am EST.

Last edited:
Both look great but I'm going after the "cove"...i have a mint colorway from concepts collab with NB...not trying to be greedy go for both if I can luckily secure one, it'll be the cove...

Pretty exited about the cove's and i have a little extra change since i missed out on last weeks 5lab3 release.. hope these are easier to get online then volcanoes. 

bots being sold all over the place now. gonna take Andy's word and hope that they have something to stop em. 

bots being sold all over the place now. gonna take Andy's word and hope that they have something to stop em. 
I dont see how the bots are gonna get through the banner, videos on youtube provided no evidence or whatsoever on it

Back
Top Bottom