Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

People act like because they post everyday that they are entitled to this release. Some people have a career and don't have time to be active on the thread like some of you. Relax...

I'm all for new members, especially people legitimately into sneakers, who want to try something different. You're not the only one on NT with a career and other responsibilities. The issue is that the same people who contribute NOTHING to the thread and its members show up at gametime to ask the same stupid questions, the answers to which can be found by doing a very simple search. They want to be spoonfed info that they made zero effort to try to attain themselves. After they post their order confirmation and ask about tracking for the next 3 days, they disappear until next time, rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
I'm all for new members, especially people legitimately into sneakers, who want to try something different. But it has nothing to do with what you said. The issue is that the same people who contribute NOTHING to the thread and its members show up at gametime to ask the same stupid questions, the answers to which can be found by doing a very simple search. They want to be spoonfed info that they made zero effort to try to attain themselves. After they post their order confirmation and ask about tracking for the next 3 days, they disappear until next time, rinse and repeat.
I agree with you, but it's even more annoying to read people posting "fake dumb questions" to make fun of the noobs. 

They're not making anyone laugh and are just contributing with more spam. 

devil.gif

Last edited:

Enlighten me. Are you just refreshing the new releases page, and checking out with auto fill?
Combination of plug-ins, and straight speed and sleight of hand. Fap for practice. Auto-fill is a must, although I know after a certain screen Kith gives you 5 min to checkout. I forget which one. 

when you guys say you can check out in 7 seconds, does that just mean the checkout process or the actual adding to cart and completing checkout? cause 7 seconds to complete all of that **** is hard to do without a bot :frown:

All these people with Supreme Foams for sale in your sig, I see you 
mean.gif
bruh, the supreme foams are scust and are obviously for resale purposes for anyone who was able to get them. 

Asics however, are for myself. Runners are more of my thing IE: Sauconys, New balances, etc.

Was going to go with flats if I get the Coves. 3M Cove ropes are too intriguing to pass up though. Damn. :smh:
hypebeast :rofl:

i know it's falling on deaf ears, blind eyes, but tons of pairs to go around. notice even RF isn't lying to your face on his blog or posts saying "extremely limited quantities" like with the volcano.

hypebeast
roll.gif

i know it's falling on deaf ears, blind eyes, but tons of pairs to go around. notice even RF isn't lying to your face on his blog or posts saying "extremely limited quantities" like with the volcano.
im just hoping for that bruh. crossing fingers come saturday I come out with at least a pair. 

hypebeast
roll.gif

Well there's two pairs this time around. That could be why. Regardless they will sell out in seconds and plenty of people will miss out. So we all have to be on our toes cuz I sure as hell dont plan on dropping $300+ for any of them afterwards.

bruh, the supreme foams are scust and are obviously for resale purposes for anyone who was able to get them. 

Asics however, are for myself. Runners are more of my thing IE: Sauconys, New balances, etc.
I just get the perceived notion that some people are in here just to resell, which is the truth, but I feel you though man don't mean to get at you

Last edited:
The shirts Ronnie is posting on his IG are clean.
Looks like the NB logo :/   Damn all these pain just to resell, why not do those who failed a favor by rocking those awesome kicks. Flipping bugers at in-and-out for 10.50 per hr beats trying off your *** to sell off those kicks.

kith bleeckers + coves for me tomorrow. Game time decision for the mints doee

All these people with Supreme Foams for sale in your sig, I see you :smh:

I don't care for foams other than the penny's and black joints
However, with the preme foams it is strictly so I can buy stuff that's been selling out because runners are now the 'new wave' that now have dudes that strictly wore basketball kicks like posites, foams, brons and etc copping just to resell. Doing it right back to them lol

Last edited:

kith bleeckers + coves for me tomorrow. Game time decision for the mints doee
With so many items dropping tomorrow, The banner links gonna be packed with products, i think most of us will be caught off-guard by the changed layout, hence more time allowance, higher chance of copping
nthat.gif

Looks like the NB logo :/   Damn all these pain just to resell, why not do those who failed a favor by rocking those awesome kicks. Flipping bugers at in-and-out for 10.50 per hr beats trying off your *** to sell off those kicks.
Nobody working at a Fast Food joint makes $10.50 an hour, trust. Reselling shoes is much easier than wasting your time working a minimum wage job.

Back
Top Bottom