Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Not interested in building a bot, but want make sure I don't get screwed by someone else using one! Nike turned down folks who came up to p/u their shoes if they used a bot, that's the kind of info I was looking for.

See although the GL3s are the classic Mint/Coves, I actually prefer the GL5 model over the 3s. I think it just looks a lot more sleeker but that's just my opinion

I totally agree. Never was a fan of the split tongue personally.

going for the coves and mints

mints to flip so I can get a free pair of coves 
nthat.gif
At least your honest

sleeker? LOL! there's nothing sleek about it, the V's are bulky, they have no parts that are different, it's just one big bulky shoe all the way thru...

GL3's toe box sits low to the ground (lower on some more than others, depends on the material, like most GR's, and the total eclipses, they sit real low to the ground, and are nice and narrow, while the coves, and others with pigskin seem to be a bit more on the bulky, wider side), then slants up, and looks way more futuristic with the split tongue and reflective dashes on the outer toe panels...

the V's have no parts that do something different through out the shoe, they just look like one big, bulky piece, and the sock liner tongue only adds to the problem.

the V's are comfortable, i'll give 'em that, but it's due to the sock liner. but i'm no fan of how the tongue looks by hugging your foot and stays flush.

there's a guy on SC who cut his tongue loose on some V's and it makes them look much better.

they're not bad tho, they really are some of the most comfortable shoes i own. i just much prefer the design and look of the GL3.

Last edited:
I want to try for some black bleecker sweats but I can't justify spending 115 bucks on pants I've never tried on with the horrible return policy kith has. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.
this is actually the only thing im going for, a pair of black, grey and maybe blue.  if i can get a pair of the coves in my cart that would be dope...but im not that hype for them, so id rather not take from somebody that really wants em lol.

Is it in my best interest to NOT attempt for both pairs? I just want one of each, and that's a damn shame if I'm not able to get them. I wouldn't know, I only went for the NY ECP (as opposed to NY + MIA). Appreciate it.

RF x Sketchers, Instant sell-out, RF x Brooks, instant sell out too. Foams are honestly hideous in my opinion, even for the courts. They'll try but they'll prolly fail :smile:
no joke, RF x Brooks would be ill, id love to see ronnie take a crack at the vanguards

Last edited:
I called kith earlier because I wanted to get a pair or coves for me and a friend (if possible) and they said if anyone orders more than one size of the same color the order will be cancelled. Had to tell my boy he's on his own :lol:

But as everyone knows, you're allowed to get one in each color.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom