Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yeah...it really doesn't look appealing judging from the pics. just need a price on the Kildares
hoping some of the apparel is nice and available in small sizes. not into the kildares. hoping he comes out with the glv rose golds this summer but who knows.

Those red Clarks are nice; much better than the Salmon Toes.

Problem is, if they're anything like Made in China Wallabees these days, the gum flap on the toe will start peeling off after a few months of good wear. Long as that doesn't happen, I'll spring for a pair eventually.

Alright, so the Kildare samples came in the other day. Thanks to the poster that provided the link. Your name is escaping me. I figured I'd take some pictures, so people could see the silhouette a little more. This specific pair seems a lot more stripped down than an official RF release. Kinda seems like a base model used to see what the silhouette looked like before executing materials.  

Just got my mints in and wow I am impressed [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] It's going to be hard for the coves to outdo these

@wbgnnn thanks for the pics. how's the toe box? the toe box on the RF's look kinda bulky/more squared off than yours
Anytime.  When I received them they were packaged in a tiny box, so the overall shape of the shoe was a little deformed from being smashed. The toe box looked a little "baggy" and stretched out, but once a foot inside it's cool. The shoe trees will bounce them back. I don't imagine it will be an issue at all with the actual release. 

I think I secured a pair of DS Miamis in sz 9.5, but I'm a 10 in GL3s. Where would be the best place to size swap for that 10? I just posted on reddit's r/sneakermarket, but that usually leaves me hanging. I'll probably post in my local sneaker group, but honestly they are pretty bad too.

Alright, so the Kildare samples came in the other day. Thanks to the poster that provided the link. Your name is escaping me. I figured I'd take some pictures, so people could see the silhouette a little more. This specific pair seems a lot more stripped down than an official RF release. Kinda seems like a base model used to see what the silhouette looked like before executing materials.  

View media item 919431
View media item 919432
View media item 919433
View media item 919436
View media item 919438

these make the other two colors look like crap. really nice and not so bulky

Black quilted bleeckers came in, the quilting ain't all that but the fit is nice.  I still prefer my oatmeals though.  2morrow the coves shall come, my 2nd RF pickup.

nice

Back
Top Bottom