Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

**** I just realized that idk where the clarks will be on the site. Under RF designs? Or latest products? If someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it!

twitter link bro
eyes.gif
Thats what I normally do, but somebody just told me to never use the link 
laugh.gif

on the shop.kithnyc.com page go to latest products/kith>refresh millions of time>wait for banner>viola. 

Last edited:
dudes gotta stop helpin the newbs. call it cold blooded but you're just hurtin your own chances anymore. ppl need to put in some leg work to figure out how to cop releases nowadays, all these handouts are annoying

Hahaha too late

yeah but whole point of NT is helping out members. idgaf if your a noobie or not. if i have the info i'll share it. if you hit you hit, you lose you lose. 

i agree..

but to some point popping in a thread like "gimme info" on release day isn't much fair to the people who've posted regularly..
they're plenty of good tips and tricks in the thread that can be found..

dudes gotta stop helpin the newbs. call it cold blooded but you're just hurtin your own chances anymore. ppl need to put in some leg work to figure out how to cop releases nowadays, all these handouts are annoying
Nah. Honestly NT represents a very small percentage of people trying to cop. 10-12 extra people learning how isn't going to make a huge diff compared to the tens of thousands of people trying.

Back
Top Bottom