Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Not at all….At most $250 shipped
I hope this is true. I want those salmon tips.

Refreshed and all of the clothing showed up, then about 20 seconds later I got the banner. This happen to anyone else?
Banner didn't pop up for me until 11:01. Honestly the banner is dumb af. Why not just put the shoes up with the clothes?

Last edited:
some of you guys might not have been here for the coves/mints release. As long as its showing sizes in the drop down menu, the sizes are still available. When you add it to cart and it shows out of stock, it means its in someone else's cart. Just keep trying to add it to cart and checking out. Thats how i got through on both the mints and the coves 2 hours after release.

For the record, i got through on Salmon Toes at 11:12, Red's at 11:42

some of you guys might not have been here for the coves/mints release. As long as its showing sizes in the drop down menu, the sizes are still available. When you add it to cart and it shows out of stock, it means its in someone else's cart. Just keep trying to add it to cart and checking out. Thats how i got through on both the mints and the coves 2 hours after release.

For the record, i got through on Salmon Toes at 11:12, Red's at 11:42
This. Keep trying yall

who was part of team #11:01?
lol a lot of people gave up at 11:00/11:01 because it shows sold out as soon as you try to add to cart. Many people don't know that being persistent helps. Team 11:00 or release time on the dot don't really matter unless you're trying for some supreme sneakers or NDC. Eastbay, FNL, FL, Champs, FA all can be checked out way past release time if you are persistent enough, same goes for kithnyc.

"Those Clark's are whack"

"Agh so mad I missed out"

Typical NT :lol:

And here comes 50 pages of shipping crying/order confirmation FML

Last edited:
Hopefully someone can help me out. I was on the Kith site from 10:58-11:15 trying to get the salmon toe RD clarks. The product never even showed up. I tried search, latest products, rf designs, and sneakers. They never even showed up as being sold out. Any advice for next time would be much appreciated.

Hopefully someone can help me out. I was on the Kith site from 10:58-11:15 trying to get the salmon toe RD clarks. The product never even showed up. I tried search, latest products, rf designs, and sneakers. They never even showed up as being sold out. Any advice for next time would be much appreciated.
 Some help for this guy anybody?

They only showed up in the Indigo Label banner page.

Back
Top Bottom