Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

ugh trying to choose between the saucony anteaters or the usa gl3s :/ dont have enough to spend on both 

ugh trying to choose between the saucony anteaters or the usa gl3s :/ dont have enough to spend on both 
well can't have opinion for the gl3s..i have to mention though that saucony jazz is a shoe to be found in outlets. personally for sure i would not spend money for jazz sneakers at all. sorry.

Last edited:
well can't have opinion for the gl3s..i have to mention though that saucony jazz is a shoe to be found in outlets. personally for sure i would not spend money for jazz sneakers at all. sorry.

I regret it but I have to agree with this. Although the shoe looks great it is a on a bad model and it's not like it's all suede.... There is nylon on the shoe... :smh:

But the gold gl3s are terrible. You should just save your money for the next release! [emoji]128076[/emoji]

^^^ exactly its already been well established that its an online release too. Just a mix up on hypebeasts part

Am I the only one saddened that it has come to hacking websites to be able to buy kicks. What is wrong with people fam, seriously it's just shoes, how'd we get to this point.
Ummm its quite simple. shoes make money now. RESELL. I think you already knew the answer to your question. If it was just shoes and nobody made any money no one would care or hack sites. These shoes are no different from jordans lebrons or any other limited sought after shoe

Seriously contemplating on skipping this release and coming some new Nudies.

$180 a little too rich for my blood. Jeans will get way more use.

Decisions decisions.

^ scoop some apcs instead.
Not a fan of APC. I've always liked Nudie, their line, and their image if that makes sense.

Man I had some nice PRPSs a year back and they were incredible. If only I could find that deal again.

Not a fan of APC. I've always liked Nudie, their line, and their image if that makes sense.

Man I had some nice PRPSs a year back and they were incredible. If only I could find that deal again.
I get what your saying. I'm actually complete opposite where I don't like nudies but love apcs. To each their own though. Also, jeans will probably get way more wear that the USAs. The USA's are super OD and def are not an everyday kind of shoe.

is size 10.5 the cheapest when it comes to resell prices? Thank god I'm a 10.5 since they don't even run that high on ebay for RF releases lol

LOL SOME DUDE JUST OFFERED TO BUY THE KITH HEADBAND FROM ME. LOL DA HELL
If I get offered $20 for this headband I'll glady take it. I personally think it was a stupid accessory. I would have preferred the socks instead. Way more useful. Instead I gota dish out $15 now for the damn Stance socks smh

I get what your saying. I'm actually complete opposite where I don't like nudies but love apcs. To each their own though. Also, jeans will probably get way more wear that the USAs. The USA's are super OD and def are not an everyday kind of shoe.

Definitely. I was mainly gonna use the USAs as trade bait for Coves/Mints. USAs are dope but I've copped too many kicks based off just pure looks without taking practicality into account.

Definitely. I was mainly gonna use the USAs as trade bait for Coves/Mints. USAs are dope but I've copped too many kicks based off just pure looks without taking practicality into account.
Yeah I've bought too many too. I grabbed the usa's on the kith strike and the first time I wore them I thought Jesus Christ what have I done haha they're growing on me tho

Back
Top Bottom