Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

roll.gif

got a Brazil, but no dice on the USA's. props to Ronnie for killing the bots this way
Killing? Bots?

Had to get a half size smaller since I saw the item was not available in my size instantly, didn't want to chance it.

Hope they fit.
Same here. Had to get a 8.5 in the brazils instead of a 9. They are my first gt-2s, so im hoping they will fit me as well.

Did these shoes come with socks like they usually do?   Love this new site layout.  Thank you Thank you!  I can go on with my day now.  Manually oh and now it's time to eat!

I tried to add a gold shoe and was told it was sold out after clicking the twitter link, backed up and tried for the brazil and got one in my cart along with two of the gold ones. I wasn't even paying attention to the quantities and checked out as quick as I could. Once I got my email I realized I got two of one pair, will I be in trouble on this with them? I don't want my order for the two I wanted flagged in any way.

crap, i accidentally bought 2 pairs. one in paypal and one on credit card. can you email them to cancel a pair?

Did these shoes come with socks like they usually do?   Love this new site layout.  Thank you Thank you!  I can go on with my day now.  Manually oh and now it's time to eat!
dont think so, on the kithstike both came with sweatbands 

Cooked on the USA. Almost left empty handed for refreshing the latest products page. Luckily had my iPhone next to me on main page where the banner popped up first. Been cooking ever since rf started releasing Saturdays.

will see how i like usas in person.. would of preferred the packer shoes crazy 1 honestly.. passed on socks both came to 37 shipped too much for me

Used same links for the kithstrikes...figured they wouldnt change...checked out about 15s after Ronnie's tweet...second pair of USAs...#kithrestrike

I told yall pages and pages ago to refresh the kithstrike links...

Back
Top Bottom