Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

BuSiGf1IYAAkM4q.jpg:large

these look like normal asics....
Those arent RF collabs. I forget the name of the pack

I wanna get both pairs..i know that probably i m gonna have to try the resellers road..and i believe rose golds will hit instantly 600-700 usd. I hope i m wrong
nah not within the first few months. theres the resellers who rush to make the quick buck since they dont have enough money in the bank to sit on them.

hope you are correct..the "rose gold" tag makes me feel scared already...:s

Only thing that makes it scary is when people say crap like this lol

Mainstream heads won't be on them as hard as mints and coves.

Expect resale to be the same - around 300-400 at first, then dip down to high 2s low 3s, and then finally start to rise ( peep mints and coves now).

nah not within the first few months. theres the resellers who rush to make the quick buck since they dont have enough money in the bank to sit on them.
this. all the "resellers" I know cant afford to sit on anything more than a couple weeks.

if you really want the shoe, and know what the f you're doing on kith, you will not strikeout. not worried at all. the 30th needs to come faster though 0_0

Dawg both will be copped in a heartbeat. Gonna be a good week for my birthday. P.S. These pumas are comfy af. UNDS them today for my final exam. :smile: not GLV comfy but comfy.

Dawg both will be copped in a heartbeat. Gonna be a good week for my birthday. P.S. These pumas are comfy af. UNDS them today for my final exam.
smile.gif
not GLV comfy but comfy.
wore them 3 times. they rule. the creasing is sick too. gonna age great.

lmao at people. went from cove mint> to people loosing their minds.
what stage on the willmax list are we on?

Back
Top Bottom