Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Look at actual bids. I saw pairs on eBay with actual bids over $500 with like 11 hrs left on Saturday. The shoes at that price now either have 0 bids or are bin's.

So were all shipping confirmations been sent out by now? Seems like a good amount did but still have yet to receive mine...

Look at actual bids. I saw pairs on eBay with actual bids over $500 with like 11 hrs left on Saturday. The shoes at that price now either have 0 bids or are bin's.
yeah you right about that, and i even seen a lot of auctioned pairs that have reserve prices, so thats another sign. re-sellers are asking for ridiculous amounts :x :smh:

Received my size 10 today and I'm not sure if I'm feeling this colorway. The grey color seem a kind of dull. I hope putting some white laces or something in them will give them some more pop. Think I like the ECP pack a little more at this time. This one might need to grow on me a little bit. If someone has a pic or instagram link with white laces on them please post them up! Thanks
I would be glad to cop it off of you for retail then :wink:

yeah you right about that, and i even seen a lot of auctioned pairs that have reserve prices, so thats another sign. re-sellers are asking for ridiculous amounts
sick.gif
mean.gif
People are paying absurd amounts of money, thats the problem. If people did the same as with the Lebron EXT hazelnuts and Mints not paying over $330 for them, then everything will come down. But fools and hypebeast NEED to spend that money!!

Received my size 10 today and I'm not sure if I'm feeling this colorway. The grey color seem a kind of dull. I hope putting some white laces or something in them will give them some more pop. Think I like the ECP pack a little more at this time. This one might need to grow on me a little bit. If someone has a pic or instagram link with white laces on them please post them up! Thanks

Love the white flat laces in them.

Asking price ? they are selling for around $450ish on ebay give or take depending on size. After the 16th when the Concepts drop prices should take a Hit. I'm waiting until then myself.

I actually just grabbed a pair yesterday on eBay for $245

People are paying absurd amounts of money, thats the problem. If people did the same as with the Lebron EXT hazelnuts and Mints not paying over $330 for them, then everything will come down. But fools and hypebeast NEED to spend that money!!
yep, the consumer sets the market price and not the resellers. resellers can only get what the next fool is willing to pay. I'm hoping I can get a pair for around 300 shipped after the Concepts drop. My guess is all the irrational spenders will be on to the next big thing.

No. It was an 11. I've just kept hounding people until I found someone willing to
help me out. I got a few people down to 300 easily

Super Red 3??

Kith Manhattan line is probably already 30 deep because they heard tix will be handed out in a few months.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom