Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

whos andy oliver btw?

for those who haven't gotten email confirmations yet: 

talking with resellers for a price 350usd(outside ebay) and they "can't make it". the shipping costs too much and they want more...lmao!!

Andy handles the kith website, and is now part of the shopify team. really one of the most helpful guys and he is cool to talk to about other kicks, or brands.

wow! when I got to the site at 11.00 only sizes were 5-6.5, how can it possibly sell out that fast? :x

Usually in the dropdown you can pick most sizes and it will just say sold out, but here I couldn't even pick anything but 5-6.5, anyone experienced something similar?

EDIT: I see that I should've used the twitter link, that might have been the problem! 

Hoping for the overseas release now!!
Same dam thing happend to me after refreshing the new products screen. What did we do wrong? I copped the 6.5 begrudgingly. Hoping it will offset the amount I will now have to pay a reseller for my 9.5.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I struck out. Got money pending no paypal email or Kith email or anything. DONE lol...oh well on to the next one

struck out after trying for over an hour.  Not too upset since I don't really wear red and could do without the shoe, just upset I missed work for nothing.  Anyways I'm glad I'm 2x2 for online releases I had to get, and 0x2 in releases I didn't really need.

Success for the 1st time ever.. One hour after release.. Hope you guys are correct about kith not canceling orders

copped the cream jacket and pants.

gonna either pray to find the volcanos for a decent price or ID an all red bron xi 

Back
Top Bottom