Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Colours and materials are on point, still a shame it had to be a 1600.
agreed; it would have been nice to see another USA made or a Flimby factory production model.  

Never was a huge fan of the 1600 model; the 1500 or 998 would have been better.

Nothing wrong with 1600s. If the toe-box is wrapped in navy, the stark contrast of those existing earth-tone hues with hits of pink possibly on the toe tab & heel/instep portion of the outsole would have me sold...

Edit: Last portion was supposed to be for the NB thread...

Last edited:
Damn, I didn't know they were $200. I'm sure the materials are worth it, but I'm passing at that price too.

RF trying to see what he can get away with at this point. 

Better boots can be picked up for the price. 

That's on par with new balance pricing...998s retail for $160 or $180. And the oshman 1600 collab is $200 retail. I'm actually surprised he didn't raise the price even more. I'm not a fan of the 1600, but if he threw in another pair of socks for you guys, I wouldn't be mad at all.

Damn, I didn't know they were $200. I'm sure the materials are worth it, but I'm passing at that price too.

RF trying to see what he can get away with at this point. 

Better boots can be picked up for the price. 

That's on par with new balance pricing...998s retail for $160 or $180. And the oshman 1600 collab is $200 retail. I'm actually surprised he didn't raise the price even more. I'm not a fan of the 1600, but if he threw in another pair of socks for you guys, I wouldn't be mad at all.
I believe both are referencing his Sebago release from earlier today. Even then, $180 to $200 for a collaboration where their retail leather boot line hovers around $150 isn't that drastic. Personally, I have nothing wrong with Sebago, but they wouldn't be my preference. My Red Wings have served me well. (Especially the Wabashas.)...

Ronnie Fieg  @RonnieFieg

For those that are complaining about Asian made NB's, don't make me run up in your closet and show you how many of your shoes are Asian made

laugh.gif
sick.gif

$350 invoiced shipped is what I paid.

Man, every pair I've seen on eBay the seller wants over $400-450. If anyone can point me to a DS pair for a reasonable price for Salmon Soles please PM me. Very nice pick up btw

Last edited:
Man, every pair I've seen on eBay the seller wants over $400-450. If anyone can point me to a DS pair for a reasonable price for Salmon Soles please PM me. Very nice pick up btw
Thanks, probably messaging the seller and see if they will do a deal outside of ebay for cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom