Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I gotta chime in here, NB runners has been a staple in the DMV for like 20 years. But nobody really wears or cares about that hypebeast stuff. Homie needs to invest in some Nike retro bball, and older runners to get respect. Buy what you like not whats popular...

Def agree with that. NBs have been popular in the DMV for a while. But nothing like major of collabs and things like that. I second that buy what you want and not whats popular

I'm surprised you didn't get many looks as well since those pairs would cater to a lot of people here. Nothing wrong with having a display of shoes that released solely in 2012-2013, but it looks obvious...

Only reason didnt get as many looks is because of the area. DMV doesnt wear too many runners. Everyone here usually wears Js and Nikes. Not much versatility at all.

Had this table at a local sneaker show in the DMV...didn't really get that many looks/nods

View media item 675097

yeah, down here everyone is hyped on nike bb/foams/jordans. even joggers arent hip down here yet. i think its about to start though because this guy at nt georgetown recognized my mercers one day and all of a sudden the jogger sweats at h&m are sold out in 3 different malls.

^^so you trying to say that the dude at NTGT went and bought all the joggers at 3 malls?

^^so you trying to say that the dude at NTGT went and bought all the joggers at 3 malls?

possibly! naw lol i meant that all of a sudden there is a wave of interest in joggers. about 2 months ago every h&m in my area had tons of those sweats. i went to grab another pair this past week and all 3 malls i went to were sold out. ive yet to see another person wear asics though. gr or collab.

possibly! naw lol i meant that all of a sudden there is a wave of interest in joggers. about 2 months ago every h&m in my area had tons of those sweats. i went to grab another pair this past week and all 3 malls i went to were sold out. ive yet to see another person wear asics though. gr or collab.

Havent seen too many people wear joggers at all. Ive seen only one person with a GR asic of the white, purple, pink GL3's but thats it

http://niketalk.com/t/536134/ronnie-fieg-collabs/4410#post_19217133
^^ RF is a fan of words that come out of my butt i guess.

still crappy asian made, but these will be a little more tough (less pairs) to grab online than the daytonas for any that are interested. $160 plus shipping (and tax if applicable)
red white and blue rope laces, along with a pair of flat navys and flat reds, both with more lame branding on them.
So sizing on these should be similar to sizing on the hyprcats??

Im still yet to see some nice on feet shots of the Daytona's while i wait to get mine. Are people actually wearing them. Looks doubtful every hash-tag is just peasants reselling

hoping I'm in front of a computer when that tweet notification comes out for the americanas

I NEED THEM 

Back
Top Bottom