Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

where do kithstrike links get released? is it just something I can spam the latest products page or will his twitter/kithnyc's twitter be a better place?

Lmao kith? Cancel? :rofl:

It's impossible. They have THE WORST customer service of all time. Try calling any of the 3 numbers listed (they should still not be working since the volcano release when I needed to cancel something I didn't want that I was charged for)

They don't answer emails either. Best bet is twitter bomb them and someone should eventually reach out to you.

This guy helped me out adam.stubbs@kithnyc.com

I mean I was charged for 2 things I didn't want and they were delivered. I ended up calling my CC and filing fraud because I couldn't get in touch with Kith. Finally they contact me via twitter after it had been delivered.

They paid for the shipping charges back to the store. But honestly the worst worst worst worst ever customer service.

Lmao kith? Cancel? :rofl:

It's impossible. They have THE WORST customer service of all time. Try calling any of the 3 numbers listed (they should still not be working since the volcano release when I needed to cancel something I didn't want that I was charged for)

They don't answer emails either. Best bet is twitter bomb them and someone should eventually reach out to you.

This guy helped me out adam.stubbs@kithnyc.com

I mean I was charged for 2 things I didn't want and they were delivered. I ended up calling my CC and filing fraud because I couldn't get in touch with Kith. Finally they contact me via twitter after it had been delivered.

They paid for the shipping charges back to the store. But honestly the worst worst worst worst ever customer service.
I've heard good things. They even gave people a preorder page exclusive to them for these daytonas if their order was cancelled.

The burn rubber 577s fit big. I had to down size half a size from my true to new balance size. That maybe because its a all leather shoe with a slippery plastic like insole ? 
from what i heard about the hypercats, many people had to go down .5 size as well. guess the same applies to this model

from what i heard about the hypercats, many people had to go down .5 size as well. guess the same applies to this model
Did most down size half a size from there new balance size or ther TTS ?

My TTS for most nike runners are sz11. My New Balance TTS is 10.5. My 577 Burn rubbers are a size 10

Back
Top Bottom