Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

just ordered the blacks and khakis. thanks for the help! just keeping an eye on my bank account so i know its real lol

I cant believe you guys are doing phone orders with out any pictures.. taking a shot in the dark

haha not really sure, the guy on the phont said they have navy, black and khakis... he said the khakis were the"newer" ones

Interested to see what I get because when I ordered the black he said it was the newer ones.

I received mine last week. It's my only pair so I'm probably not a good example. But they are light and thinner kinda how people describe the old mercer pants.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with an Andres and he said the khaki and black were lighter cotton not the newer twill ones. I own a pair of the navy with a black label and they are very comfy. IMO the newer ones are too heavy and the cuffs are inconsistently tight. Funny I called to add the khaki pair an hour ago and dude said no. Tried two minutes ago and it was all good. Guess it depends on who you talk to. Ask for Andres or Julian

Looks like the Americana wide release is this weekend (at least in Canada it is). Check with your local spots if you're looking for them.

I was recently hired by Ubiq for sales. After a month I got promoted to being their in store photographer. 

Yesterday I took photos for our upcoming 'Daytona' release this Saturday. Here is a preview :smile:
side note: do you guys do summer internships?

My killbills came in and truly was a #lacestrike...cuz I got 2 sets of laces..:rofl:

These laces > the daytonas by a mile...:smh:

My killbills came in and truly was a #lacestrike...cuz I got 2 sets of laces..:rofl:

These laces > the daytonas by a mile...:smh:

You're the second person that has reported 2 pairs of ropes. I sure would like a pair of those for my Kill Bills. Hopefully they'll show up when the laces go live on the site.

I initially thought it was one lace per bag... But I then realize that would be a waste. Took it out and sure enough I had another set...one of them was hidden in the shoe so they probably just threw on another set thinking it didn't have any...

The older Mercer Pants tag had a "WL" at the end of the label, Im guessing for White Label. Mercer Mondays had an "MM" and these Black Mercers I purchased last night was stamped with a "BF" and as Willimax stated earlier they stocked those on Black Friday. 

Did anybody get their RF x Timberlands "Maroon" yet? I'm trying to see non-filtered pic of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom