Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

was able to cop khakis and black in my tts 30. i wore 28's for mercer mondays so i hope these dont fit big

Had a pair in my cart but 135 plus 40 shipping PLUS customs at the door of prob 25-30 just isn't worth it for a pair of mercers

Being in canada sucks sometimes lol

alright, @WillMax14... i went up one from my usual mercer size... hope you're right...

so just to completely clarify, these run smaller in the waist than all the previous mercers, correct?

i know you said for sure the thighs do run smaller in these, and the cuffs are tighter, but the waist is now TTS, and not running big, like they used to, right?

alright, @WillMax14... i went up one from my usual mercer size... hope you're right...

so just to completely clarify, these run smaller in the waist than all the previous mercers, correct?

i know you said for sure the thighs do run smaller in these, and the cuffs are tighter, but the waist is now TTS, and not running big, like they used to, right?
I went w| my normal size for mercer mondays.. I think I ****** up SMH.

Had a pair in my cart but 135 plus 40 shipping PLUS customs at the door of prob 25-30 just isn't worth it for a pair of mercers

you got Justin beiber chad Kroger and Avril lavigne and free health care brah. Hockey as well

I went with my normal Mercer size for the black ones from the in store restock a few weeks back and they were the lighter material and slightly slimmer fit and they were fine. They should be the same as these, label and all.

I'd rather take out the waist than have to take it in.

Last edited:
I went w| my normal size for mercer mondays.. I think I ****** up SMH.

yeah, the way he made it sound, they are running more TTS in the waist now. where as they used to run big, which has always been everyone's biggest complaint about mercers.

the way i saw it is, i can always get them tailored if a tad big, or if it's not by much, i always wear a belt anyways, so it's not a huge deal...

but if you get them too small, not much can be done about that except tighten up that diet... :lol:

is the customs charge guarenteed? i know i get hit with a pair of shoes, but clothing as well?

I went with my normal Mercer size for the black ones from the in store restock a few weeks back and they were the lighter material and slightly slimmer fit and they were fine. They should be the same as these, label and all.

I'd rather take out the waist than have to take it in.

they were fine as in, they fit exactly the same as all pairs b4 in the waist? or they were slightly smaller in the waist, but not enough to matter?

and how exactly do you "take out" a waist? i mean, if there's extra material they can do it, but usually they can't take a waist out by much at all i thought?

they were fine as in, they fit exactly the same as all pairs b4 in the waist? or they were slightly smaller in the waist, but not enough to matter?

and how exactly do you "take out" a waist? i mean, if there's extra material they can do it, but usually they can't take a waist out by much at all i thought?

"Taking out" the waist is typically a near-impossible task and much more costly than taking in a pair that's too big according to my tailor. I use the same guy consistently and I trust he's correct!

seems hard to "take out" the waist as oppose to "taking them in". i went w a 30. i have the case of small waistbut thick thighs smh. 30 is my tts tho so im hoping for the best :lol:

As in, they fit MAYBE slightly smaller but not enough to notice.

I googled waist adjustments before ordering and I read a lot about making sure the length and thigh fit is correct and then make adjustments to the waist. Another size up for me in mercers would make them too long. That's just me though as I'm short.

yeah, i dunno, @WillMax14 seems to be the go to guy for kith info around here lately, so i think a lot of us went up a size or two, which is our TTS, on his advice...

people been going down a size or two in mercers for forever now, so that's why his word on this is so crucial.

at least if he's wrong, it's not the opposite and a bunch of people sized down, and they end up too small, cuz you can't really fix that very easily.

he did go as far as to say "effing trust me, they're TTS now"... so...

i can handle them being a tad longer, i like the stacking anyways...

Last edited:
is the customs charge guarenteed? i know i get hit with a pair of shoes, but clothing as well?

Everything I've ever ordered from kith I get raped by customs fees when UPS delivered to my house

Shoes, jackets, any other apparel

Most recently 39 dollars in customs for the americanas, plus 40 shipping. I paid 79 dollars on top of retail for them when I ordered from kith

Ridiculous

Last edited:
I wear a sz 34 true and needed a 32 last time i bought at the store. I think they run 2 sizes big.

yeah, i also wear a 34, and went down to a 33, and they fit perfect, with a tad bit of room, which is great when i decide to pig out on fat boy sunday... :lol:

i really don't think me going up to a 34 today will make that much of a difference, even if they fit the same as b4... especially if he's right and they made them even slimmer now... they'll prolly look the same down the legs, and just be a bit roomier in the waist if he's wrong...

all those pumas are easy passes for me...

most people wouldn't even be looking at them at all if RF's name wasn't attached to them...

all those pumas are easy passes for me...

most people wouldn't even be looking at them at all if RF's name wasn't attached to them...

I agree about the hype, but that cove color way just does something for me. I wish his shoe releases went as smooth as those mercers did today ha

Back
Top Bottom