Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You guys should go try on a disc blaze model. It honestly doesn't look as atrocious as it does in product pictures and it's a really comfortable shoe. Granted the disc is a bit gimmicky as it replaces laces, it does provide an advantage of easy tightening and loosening of the shoe when wearing and taking off, lol. Still on the fence about this though. I do like the colors.

Last edited:
You guys should go try on a disc blaze model. It honestly doesn't look as atrocious as it does in product pictures and it's a really comfortable shoe. Granted the disc is a bit gimmicky as it replaces laces, it does provide an advantage of easy tightening and loosening of the shoe when wearing and taking off, lol. Still on the fence about this though. I do like the colors.

Do normal retailers like foot locker etc carry the same model as the COAs?

Just noticed the HUGE RF on the back of the COA's.... 
sick.gif

Do normal retailers like foot locker etc carry the same model as the COAs?
Yes they do, that's where I checked it out and tried them on. For me on those with the ones I tried on, I went TTS. Keep in mind with these you'll not want to size down a lot since it benefits to tighten it, loosening is a bit of a tougher proposition. Then again latest RF releases ran a bit more on the larger side...

Last edited:
You could go to a local sneaker boutique and they may carry the recent 93 OG Blue/Green Puma Disc Blaze. Or you can try a Puma store or Puma outlet store and they will have different Disc Blazes and the LTWT versions. I think some finishline locations have them as well.

The 93 OG pair I have are snug when I went TTS. The RF Cove pair I went to TTS fit perfect.

Personally, I like the Disc Blaze model. I think I will be going half size up in GR releases from now on though. If I can get the RF COA, I will go TTS.

Last edited:
No just sick of reading about people blaming a kith filter on a shoe that is archived and can be found easily.
I agree with you 100% unfiltered pics should be accompanied with them and no I'm not ronnie. Just sick of idiots blaming kithfilter on a shoe that released and has unfiltered pics all over the Internet, honestly there probably having buyers remorse cause they released majority of nt and fb groups doesn't like them, find out there won't be a resell on it

honestly, i think if NT didnt exist, then there would be far less hype and reselling. prices inflate because of the opinions (or lack thereof) of the people that post here. if 70% of the people on a forum rave about how bad they want whatever shoe, then hype will grow and even influence others to think the same. i dont care how many times sneakernews, kicksonfire, etc post something about a release, because its really just advertisement. i see mcdonalds commercials all the time, but i dont want a damn big mac every day. its really our fault as niketalk members.now people are regretting copping the re issue gl3s, because of all the negative feedback that was posted in this forum. its so damn stupid. people need to buy what they like and stop thinking about the damn dollar. end rant and yes, yes, i know my post seems kind of blasphemous to this site :lol:

Can someone detail an instore Kith experience? Might be going to NYC next weekend and might stop by the store to see what they have in there. Are the employees nice or just a bunch of fanboys who will get on their knees when Ronnie walks in. Hate dealing with terrible customer service

ive only been to their manhattan location and the dudes in there were pretty cool. they even talked to me and my girl about other clothing brands they like other than kith. i was actually surprised theyd suggest out of house products tbo, but i appreciated it. there was one dude that was kind of an *** though. idk if he was having a bad day, but he was acting arrogant AF to all the customers in the store. btw, if its your first time going to the manhattan shop, go through the atrium. i got lost before tryna find the damn entrance haha.

Easy pass after seeing that price.

easy pass for me period. not a fan of the shoe, kith or not :tongue:

Can someone detail an instore Kith experience? Might be going to NYC next weekend and might stop by the store to see what they have in there. Are the employees nice or just a bunch of fanboys who will get on their knees when Ronnie walks in. Hate dealing with terrible customer service
When I visited NYC, I went to the Manhattan location for the first time. I took the subway and walked to the intersection fairly easily. But I had a hard time finding Kith. Kith is actually located inside Atrium, towards the back. There were two guys who were working in Kith. They seemed to be pretty busy helping other customers, which is fine for me since I like taking my time looking at stuff. The guy who helped me out at the register was a nice guy. For some reason my debit card wouldn't go through when I tried to check out, I'm assuming because I had been traveling. He was nice about trying different cards and splitting payment cash and card. The things they had in store were pretty similar to what they offer online, except they had some apparel and accessories that wasn't available yet online. They had the beanies and camo mercers in limited sizes in store already. It was nice to be able to buy stuff after trying them on and not paying shipping. I bought the Daytona hoodie and 3M laces. It's worth the stop if you want to avoid shipping costs for things you've been wanting, trying apparel on before buying, or to see if they have items in store that aren't released online yet.

The shoes are not gonna cost that here dummies. And for other collabs pieces, call your French connects cause 90% chance they arent coming to the US
#highfashion
[emoji]128529[/emoji] not paying Paris rape.. "Limited" quantities. He been playing with that word too loosely

Talking about kithstrikes i was very happy with the high risk, honestly its very easy for me to tell if the shoe is a gr and is overhyped by ronnie, especially if he has to tweet #kithstrike twice lol.

So I received my navy Mercers today and the right side pocket is sewn shut. Emailed Kith customer service, we shall see how this goes. 
mean.gif

I understand people complaining about branding and all, but really? A small RF on the back in all black that isn't even noticeable unless you're holding the shoe in your hands? Nike and other companies have their logos on clothing and people don't complain. People hate on the bleekers for a small logo that isn't over the top when the tech fleece pants have about the same size nike logo.

You guys complain for no reason 90% of the time. I understand not wanting a huge kith billboard on your back but that's not the case with everything smh.

I understand people complaining about branding and all, but really? A small RF on the back in all black that isn't even noticeable unless you're holding the shoe in your hands? Nike and other companies have their logos on clothing and people don't complain. People hate on the bleekers for a small logo that isn't over the top when the tech fleece pants have about the same size nike logo.

You guys complain for no reason 90% of the time. I understand not wanting a huge kith billboard on your back but that's not the case with everything smh.
I agree lol. The obvious billboards he puts on his clothing is one thing but the RF on these COA's is very subtle, its actually pretty dope imo.

honestly, i think if NT didnt exist, then there would be far less hype and reselling. prices inflate because of the opinions (or lack thereof) of the people that post here. if 70% of the people on a forum rave about how bad they want whatever shoe, then hype will grow and even influence others to think the same. i dont care how many times sneakernews, kicksonfire, etc post something about a release, because its really just advertisement. i see mcdonalds commercials all the time, but i dont want a damn big mac every day. its really our fault as niketalk members.now people are regretting copping the re issue gl3s, because of all the negative feedback that was posted in this forum. its so damn stupid. people need to buy what they like and stop thinking about the damn dollar. end rant and yes, yes, i know my post seems kind of blasphemous to this site
laugh.gif

ive only been to their manhattan location and the dudes in there were pretty cool. they even talked to me and my girl about other clothing brands they like other than kith. i was actually surprised theyd suggest out of house products tbo, but i appreciated it. there was one dude that was kind of an *** though. idk if he was having a bad day, but he was acting arrogant AF to all the customers in the store. btw, if its your first time going to the manhattan shop, go through the atrium. i got lost before tryna find the damn entrance haha.
easy pass for me period. not a fan of the shoe, kith or not
tongue.gif
so you're saying theres a forum for mcdonalds where people talk about mcdonalds and hype up big macs?  don't get the analogy.

also, niketalk isn't the end all be all of sneaker hype, there are people out there that don't use it

so you're saying theres a forum for mcdonalds where people talk about mcdonalds and hype up big macs?  don't get the analogy.

also, niketalk isn't the end all be all of sneaker hype, there are people out there that don't use it

I guess you missed the part about "advertisement". I don't even know how to respond to the second part of your comment...

Really felling these john elliots but i know there gonna retail for min  225 and may not even hit states!

Does any one know where I could most likely find a pair if ECP Miami in sz 9-9.5 vnds or DS hoping not to pay rape. Let me know- thanks in advance

You could go to a local sneaker boutique and they may carry the recent 93 OG Blue/Green Puma Disc Blaze. Or you can try a Puma store or Puma outlet store and they will have different Disc Blazes and the LTWT versions. I think some finishline locations have them as well.

The 93 OG pair I have are snug when I went TTS. The RF Cove pair I went to TTS fit perfect.

Personally, I like the Disc Blaze model. I think I will be going half size up in GR releases from now on though. If I can get the RF COA, I will go TTS.
Rise45.com has em

Back
Top Bottom