Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sitting here trying to decide between a pair of pants or the jacket because I have an extra $200...or just pocket it. hmm

Pocket it, or buy a couple pairs of Air Max 90's or something somewhere.
Or buy a $20 windbreaker from Walmart, write "KITH" on a piece of tape and stick it to it. Close enough.

Or get fancy with it and buy 3m tape...swag would be over 9000...

I struck out on Corals if anybody can help me out I wont pay reseller prices but I'll do 200 shipped. 10-11. Thanks!

Added Corals to my cart first then Mints, by the time I clicked check out Corals were long gone /sob
I hope you've thrown some alley-oops to people in the past, because if not....

Last edited:
I couldve ordered mints too but chose not to, too much money and ordered it way too easily. I suck at online ordering so it says something when I'm successful :lol:

you never know, maybe ur luck is switching from guaranteed raffles to guaranteed online releases

dm me your ebay info :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: people would lose money cuz it comes out to $190 on kith :lol: ur wylin

Lmfao comes out to $177. Just hoping I can get lucky and get a pair from somebody who got a pair they don't rlly want during the madness. Lost cause probly but never hurts to try.

what the heck.  mints went up first so i clicked it and it took me to the page has been moved page and by the time i came back it was gone...sneaker gods not good to me today 

I struck out on Corals if anybody can help me out I wont pay reseller prices but I'll do 200 shipped. 10-11. Thanks!

Added Corals to my cart first then Mints, by the time I clicked check out Corals were long gone /sob

after paypal and shipping fees that person might break even lol.

On a side note I really hope they fit like new balance sizing. I bought 3 pairs in my true to new balance sizing. I size down half a size from AM1/GL3 on my NB.

you never know, maybe ur luck is switching from guaranteed raffles to guaranteed online releases

dm me your ebay info :lol:
maybe :lol:
ill test that theory on something limited on ndc. If I get a sz13 then I definitely know what time it is :smokin

Guys I have a question I got the mints first and did the checkout successfully.
Then decided to go back and try for the corals and was also successful.
Just in case I shipped the corals to a different address (work address) from my mints (home address).

2 different colors, 1 pair each color.
Shouldn't be any issue right ?

On a side note I really hope they fit like new balance sizing. I bought 3 pairs in my true to new balance sizing. I size down half a size from AM1/GL3 on my NB.
exactly :lol:

got the mints right at 11am... just got through on the Corals .... will see which I like better in person

of course my dumb *** should have just put them both on one order to save money on shipping

Last edited:
Guys I have a question I got the mints first and did the checkout successfully.
Then decided to go back and try for the corals and was also successful.
Just in case I shipped the corals to a different address (work address) from my mints (home address).

2 different colors, 1 pair each color.
Shouldn't be any issue right ?

No issue, Fieg tweeted last night that it'd been set up so you could order one of each.
You could've had them on the same order, shipped to the same place, and still got them.

From my personal experience, Disc Blaze fits closer to AM1 than NB.  But it's minor, as long as you can get your foot into the shoe you should be fine depending on how soft the toe box is.

Last edited:
From my personal experience, Disc Blaze fits closer to AM1 than NB.  But it's minor along, as you can get your foot into the shoe you should be fine.

Good to know, I ordered my true size in am1. I find NBs run a little bigger in the same size but not enough to go down a half size for most models.

Salty right now. At work and couldn't get on in time as usual. Girlfriend forgot to try. I'm like 1 in 10 on RF attempts

Waiting over an hour in line for a ticket in freezing cold vs sitting on my computer while streaming workaholics... Online everytime

Back
Top Bottom