Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

YOOOOOOO WTF!!!!! RF is always #1

and btw he was in my vicinity today and had some crazy "rose gold" GLV. That man is a genius!!!!
all kidding aside based on the info you have, what release are you looking forward to the most?

Got both in definitely feeling the mints more than the corals so I'm trading the corals for some pads NB 999 "seals" and cash but definitely keeping the mints. Was gonna sell them at first but they're too nice to let go.

yeah got both in and thankfully nothing i can complain about (glue stains and creases) love both and will be adding them next to my great whites, black beasts, coves and bwgh :} 

i just wore my tundra jacket out in the freezing rain/snow windy and the jacket kept me quite warm. im starting to like this jacket more and more. so glad i got it. it is thin but dont mistake it for not being warm, the jacket is fairly heavy, the materials used on it kept it thin but very warm. it definitely is a winter jacket. i believe it now wearing it first hand.

It may be a little baggy on you, but I'm sure it'll be fine if you wear a couple layers under it. Or you might like the baggy fit, depending on your style preferences. It wasn't long. It falls right about an inch lower than my belt line. 
Thanks man

What kinda kicks is these?
I don't even know man. I was at victoria secret in the mall earlier and seent Ronnie there. we made eye contact. I could tell dude sent me these on purpose. like he knew, just by my address i was ill so he blessed me. it's weird cause they are made in italy and I'm having trouble finding a loose thread let alone a flaw. 

Last edited:
What were both of you doing in victorias secret?
laugh.gif
keeping it real

What kinda kicks is these?
I don't even know man. I was at victoria secret in the mall earlier and seent Ronnie there. we made eye contact. I could tell dude sent me these on purpose. like he knew, just by my address i was ill so he blessed me. it's weird cause they are made in italy and I'm having trouble finding a loose thread let alone a flaw. 

View media item 778170

the brand is Diadora

Diadoras [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] go play some soccer..

there's a couple of diadora's that i've been into lately. but hey, that's fine, i hope y'all don't like them... one less shoe that will become a pain in the @$% to obtain for me...

there's a couple of diadora's that i've been into lately. but hey, that's fine, i hope y'all don't like them... one less shoe that will become a pain in the @$% to obtain for me...
Please share. I've only see diadoras been wore on soccer field. Collab made this shoe, I hope the materials are amazing..

agreed that the patta collab made that shoe. if it were a normal diadora GR they would get no notice.

that said, i do like them, personally, just not enough to drop the resell price they're going for (they were rather expensive to cop directly from patta in amsterdam tho).

the other diadora's i'm into i will keep to myself for now, until i secure my pair (just not trying to make it harder on myself).

agreed that the patta collab made that shoe. if it were a normal diadora GR they would get no notice.

that said, i do like them, personally, just not enough to drop the resell price they're going for (they were rather expensive to cop directly from patta in amsterdam tho).

the other diadora's i'm into i will keep to myself for now, until i secure my pair (just not trying to make it harder on myself).

Qft haha same here man

Back
Top Bottom