Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

check out,,

IG: clean13kicks  for laced up mints
sick.gif

Dropped by the Pop Up shop on Bleecker today; the sweats are pretty pathetic for the price tag; thin terry cotton material, and a weird material on the waistband.  Definitely NOT worth the money IMO.  I would rather pick up the tech pack sweats from Nike.

why do so many NTrs equate light weight material to being "cheap"? and heavy weight to "good quality"

just curious?

i have both mints and corals. using either shoe, how much money do i need to add for a fair trade for DS bred 1's?

yeah i notice that people on here don't really understand.. just cause its thin don't mean its cheap or not quality/good material. The cloth they use is thin but it is very dense and heavy. keeps you warm. There's definitely a weight to them. like the tundra jacket, its the same thin fabric, but its dense/heavy. It's a heavy jacket. im sure their sweats are the same. thin look, but quality fit/material.

If anyone knows where I can find a pair of sz 13 volcanos hit me up can't find them anywhere
Normally I'd delete a post like this, as it's against the rules to buy/sell/trade outside of the classified forums... But they didn't make a 13 in volcanos. They only went up to a 12.

I got my leather mercers today. I went tts with a 33. They fit like a dream and quality is great.

I like it better with laces. Can't do that bulky disc. Didn't buy them because even though I love the black/cove colorway, I can't do the disc.

If this is a sore subject forgive me. Did we already discuss Bleecker sizing? I'm 6'1" wear sz34 trying to buy the grey pair on Mon. I want them to be a tad baggier than the Ronnie/RoseGoldGLVs being posted. Will I be good buying an XL?

Last edited:
Hell o no! I'm not a sneaker paparrazi.
I was in the event and he had them on, but i dont take pics of nobody feets that are not mine

Btw Follow me on IG: wcv14
my bad. i should know better than to think you would have taken that pic. 

Normally I'd delete a post like this, as it's against the rules to buy/sell/trade outside of the classified forums... But they didn't make a 13 in volcanos. They only went up to a 12.
If anyone knows where I can find a pair of sz 13 volcanos hit me up can't find them anywhere

Oh sorry, and thanks for the info

i have both mints and corals. using either shoe, how much money do i need to add for a fair trade for DS bred 1's?
I doubt anyone would do that trade. I'd ask for $150 on top. These can be had easily for $250. Breds, not so many under $400

Tyler snapping you kick pics :nerd:

View media item 779932
my bad. i should know better than to think you would have taken that pic. 

It's all good brotha. About the question you asked me before, i really cant comment on future releases but RF is gonna tease you soon

Oh sorry, and thanks for the info

RF said that the biggest sz is a 12. They haven't made a mold for the Special Projects in that sz

Rose Gold on a Gel Lyte V would be dope, but I'd like Ronnie to do something new before going back to older colorways. I thought the Volcanos were great. Lets see another just as good, without relying on old concepts.

Back
Top Bottom